Last Best Hope

Active Endavour (Mediterranean) AFOR (Albania) ALBA (Albania) Desert Storm (Iraq) Enduring Freedom (Afghanistan) Herrick (Afghanistan) IFOR and SFOR (Bosnia) Iraqi Freedom (Iraq) ISAF (Afghanistan) KFOR (Kosovo)
MINURCAT (Chad) MINURSO (Western Sahara) MONUC (Congo) Ocean Shield (Indian Ocean) Odyssey (Dawn Libya) ONUC (Congo) Serval (Mali)Sharp Guard (Adriatic) Task Force 150 and 151 (Horn of Africa)Task Force Harvest (Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia) UNAMI (Iraq ) UNAMIS (Sudan) UNAMSIL (Sierra Leone) UNCRO (Croatia) UNEF I (Sinai and Gaza)UNFICYP (Cyprus) UNGCI (Northern Iraq) UNGOMAP (Afghanistan) UNIFIL (Lebanon) UNIIMOG (Iraq and Iran) UNIKOM (Iraq and Kuwait) UNIPOM (Pakistan and India) UNMAET, UNTAET and UNMISET (Timor Leste) UNMEE (Ethiopia and Eritrea) UNMIK (Kosovo) UNMIN (Nepal) UNMOGIP (Kashmir)UNMOT (Tajikistan) UNOGIL (Lebanon) UNOMIG (Georgia) UNPREDEP (Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia) UNPROFOR (Croatia, Bosnia and the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia) UNSMIS (Syria) UNTAG(Namibia) UNYOM (Yemen)

I must admit I'm a bit surprised, cudos to Denmark

I must admit I'm a bit surprised, cudos to Denmark
I think the reason that many in the US believe that you carry the whole burden is because you never hear about the many missions that the European countries are participating in.
The Scandinavian countries and almost always the UK often participate in UN missions.

Back