Large portions of SK Youths support communist NK

Have you ever seen pictures of North Korean labor camps or starving children? All I've ever seen was not-too-wealthy but not-starving-either looking cities with very few cars. Oh yeah and parades where thousands go crazy for their crazier leader.

The "North Korean threat" was used time and time again to justify a repressive state in South Korea.

Mohmar Deahstrike, are you a practicing communist or just someone that likes going againsteveryone else?

Mohmar Deathstrike said:
Have you ever seen pictures of North Korean labor camps or starving children? All I've ever seen was not-too-wealthy but not-starving-either looking cities with very few cars. Oh yeah and parades where thousands go crazy for their crazier leader.

The "North Korean threat" was used time and time again to justify a repressive state in South Korea.

Yeah, that's because North Korea threatens death to those that would smuggle out videotape of what its like in NK. I saw a very interesting piece on CNN where they where able to get video smuggled out showing public executions and tens of people running under stopped freight cars to gather up spilt grain for food. The countryside was absolutely beautifull but the towns where ringed by barbed wire, watch towers, and millitary.

phoenix80 said:
the former one I believe

Indeed. I got to Commie temple every Friday. I had my Commitzva just last week, actually!

Whispering Death said:
Yeah, that's because North Korea threatens death to those that would smuggle out videotape of what its like in NK. I saw a very interesting piece on CNN where they where able to get video smuggled out showing public executions and tens of people running under stopped freight cars to gather up spilt grain for food. The countryside was absolutely beautifull but the towns where ringed by barbed wire, watch towers, and millitary.

Ouch, that's bad. Don't get me wrong, people. I wouldn't be surprised to see that NK is actually as ****ed up as everyone says. But I've seen very little evidence to support this so far. Strict government control of information leaving the country is a plausible reason, of course.

shocktroop said:
A 30min tour in NK should be more than enough to change their minds.

But not everyone is able to do a 30min tour there.

Last edited:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6951629397402742053&q=north+korea
Watch this video.
Now,NK is trying to be Sightseeing country,
but tourist can watch Pyongyang and 38 only(capital of NK)
If you traveled Pyongyang,you must feel as Mohmar Deathstrike.
Because Pyongyang is city of aristocracy.
Citizen of Pyongyang;they are Aristocrat
of that secret country.
They are good seeds of communism country.
20million farmers
(They cultivate field of country as Serf by poor farming tools that little bettr than Iron age,s)
They are working for 3million civilian.
That country is the worst communist state.
The East Germany was a heaven compared with that country.

Hell, East Germany was better off compared to the poorest Western European countries in the cold war.

I'm not going to watch the video for a while (too long), but I reckon it will confirm my belief that much of North Korea looks much worse than Pyongyang.

as a Chinese, I don't really like to see Korean fighting someother Korean people. I think they really should get together with each other.

Back