This lady has got massive balls!!!

The Highway Man

Brit Pack 2I/C
Don't mess with this female!

This is the lady who used bacon strips as bookmarks while reading from the Koran and then she ripped out the pages and burned them....... all on a video.
Ann Barnhart is described as "a livestock and grain commodity broker and marketing consultant, American patriot, traditional Catholic, and unwitting counter-revolutionary blogger. "She has taken on Islam and they have noticed.

Here is her response to a death threat.

WATCH YOUR BACK
To: annbarnhardt
I'm going to kill you when I find you. Don't think I won't, I know where you and your parents live and all I'll need is one phone call to kill you all.....mufcadnan123

----------------------------------------------

ANN'S RESPONSE:

Re: Watch your back.
Hello mufcadnan123!

You don't need to "find" me. My address is 9175 Kornbrust Circle, Lone Tree, CO 80124.
Luckily for you, there are daily DIRECT FLIGHTS from Heathrow to Denver . Here's what you will need to do. After arriving at Denver and passing through customs, you will need to catch the shuttle to the rental car facility. Once in your rental car, take Pena Boulevard to I-225 south. Proceed on I-225 south to I-25 south. Proceed south on I-25 to Lincoln Avenue which is exit 193. Turn right (west) onto Lincoln . Proceed west to the fourth light, and turn left (south) onto Ridgegate Boulevard . Proceed south, through the roundabout to Kornbrust Drive .. Turn left onto Kornbrust Drive and then take an immediate right onto Kornbrust Circle . I'm at 9175.

Just do me one favor. PLEASE wear body armor. I have some new ammunition that I want to try out, and frankly, close-quarter body shots without armor would feel almost unsporting from my perspective. That and the fact that I'm probably carrying a good 50 I.Q. points on you makes it morally incumbent upon me to spot you a tactical advantage.

However, being that you are a miserable, trembling coward, I realize that you probably are incapable of actually following up on any of your threats without losing control of your bowels and crapping your pants while simultaneously sobbing yourself into hyperventilation. So, how about this: why don't you contact the main mosque here in Denver and see if some of the local musloids here in town would be willing to carry out your attack for you?

After all, this is what your "perfect man" mohamed did (pig excrement be upon him). You see, mohamed, being a miserable coward and a con artist, would send other men into battle to fight on his behalf. Mohamed would stay at the BACK of the pack and let the stupid, ignorant suckers like you that he had conned into his political cult do the actual fighting and dying. Mohamed would then fornicate with the dead men's wives and children. You should follow mohamed's example! Here is the contact info for the main mosque here in Denver :

Masjid Abu Bakr
Imam Karim Abu Zaid
2071 South Parker Road
Denver, CO 80231
Phone: 303-696-9800
Email: denvermosque@yahoo.com<http://us.mc1...ue%40yahoo.com>

I'm sure they would be delighted to hear from you. Frankly, I'm terribly disappointed that not a SINGLE musloid here in the United States has made ANY attempt to rape and behead me. But maybe I haven't made myself clear enough, so let me do that right now.

I will NEVER, EVER, EVER submit to islam. I will fight islam with every fiber of my being for as long as I live because islam is pure satanic evil. If you are really serious about islam dominating the United States and the world, you are going to have to come through me. You are going to have to kill me. Good luck with that. And understand that if you or some of your musloid boyfriends do actually manage to kill me, The Final Crusade will officially commence five minutes later, and then, despite your genetic mental retardation, you will be made to understand with crystal clarity what the word "defeat" means. Either way, I win, so come and get it.

Deo adjuvante non timendum(with the help of God there is nothing to be afraid of).
Ann Barnhardt

Check out her website - This is for real.

The term "Nutty as a woodpecker" comes to mind.

Although I wouldn't have given my own address, I'd have given the address of someone I didn't like.

Last edited:
I am not impressed by this at all. I think that woman sounds like a serious mental case and hurtful ***** to boot.

**** her and **** everyone who feels so purposefully hateful.

I do not fear Islam, I fear people like her; extremists.

I am not impressed by this at all. I think that woman sounds like a serious mental case and hurtful ***** to boot.

**** her and **** everyone who feels so purposefully hateful.

I do not fear Islam, I fear people like her; extremists.

I'm with you on that!

Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs... whatever they are. And everyone is entitled to disagree with other people's beliefs too. But no one is entitled to be an extremist.

I seriously dislike extremists in ANY form.

I'm with you on that!

Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs... whatever they are. And everyone is entitled to disagree with other people's beliefs too. But no one is entitled to be an extremist.

I seriously dislike extremists in ANY form.

It's not bravery, she's just dillusionally stupid!

And FreyaCat, you're back! I haven't seen you online, or active for a while. Welcome back. You were missed! ;)

Mine too! Glad you've returned though. You can never have too many wimens! Isn't that right, Frogman? ;)

As you can see, there have been quite a few changes around here - there's a new band of vigilantes going around called "The Brit Pack"... :D And, we've also found several fake peoples. They have been terminated.

Yeah, I remember reading something about the fake peoples... lol... some craziness right there for sure. :)

It's not bravery, she's just dillusionally stupid!

And FreyaCat, you're back! I haven't seen you online, or active for a while. Welcome back. You were missed! ;)

I kinda agree with Hawky- I have been following this thread without responding because I don't want to be misunderstood.

She is clearly misinformed- and the misinformation is becasue of the acts of some people doing harmful things, all in the name of Islam, which is contrary to the teachings.

If this lady is a Christian, I am sure that Christianity preaches tolerance, and her actions are definitely contrary to that.

Because of her misinformation, she has this dark perception of Islam, and this is not helping...

I kinda agree with Hawky- I have been following this thread without responding because I don't want to be misunderstood.

She is clearly misinformed- and the misinformation is becasue of the acts of some people doing harmful things, all in the name of Islam, which is contrary to the teachings.

If this lady is a Christian, I am sure that Christianity preaches tolerance, and her actions are definitely contrary to that.

Because of her misinformation, she has this dark perception of Islam, and this is not helping...

I think you hit the nail on the head here,.... IF this lady is a christian, it says absolutely nothing for christianity.

I think you hit the nail on the head here,.... IF this lady is a christian, it says absolutely nothing for christianity.

Well, thank you, Skip for the input.

When we have people who taunt others to do things, you are gonna get response from those taunted.

I have always believe that Americans, deep down, are generally people who believe in fair play and and tolerance. So when you have this lady, like the Wesboro group, doing this, it put the Americans in a spot- and the best thing, people start saying that ALL American are like that- which is not true at all.

In Singapore, we have the death penalty. I know many in the rest of the world is very much against it. Some say that we are barbaric in dispensing justice. But is it, really? The death penalty is meant to be a deterrent. Many avenues of appeal is given to the convicted before sentance is actually carried out. These are meted out for capital crimes and drug related offences. The concept, I suppose, is very much like this- if you do the crime, be prepared for the consequences. Yet there are some who wants to put this the test...

I just hope that this lady is shown the light...

I'm totally down with the death penalty where it's warranted. I've often thought that punishment should befit the crime. Just going to jail isn't good enough in too many cases.

Aside from that though....

Any extremist puts their moderate fellows in a bad light. Like, PETA puts other animal rights activists in a bad light because of their extremist activities. People like this woman who put true Christians in a bad light. People who sacrifice kittens and babies in the name of Satan, put true Satanists in a bad light. People who practice black magic and other bizarre rituals who put Pagans like me in a bad light.

Although... as my mother likes to say, we need the extremists to keep the balance opposite the apathetic so yeah, it all comes full circle I suppose.

Me... I figure Karma will get her one way or another, and she's certainly racking up the bad karma....

Back