Ladies and Gentlemen, we got him! - Page 6

--

April 1st, 2004  
Christos

AHAHA poor redneck can't even make a comeback to my argument so he just deletes it. I pity the fool... Let's just say that in here was an argument that silenced him, that is no longer here because of typical American-Jew censorship.
April 1st, 2004  
Mark Conley

Guys...im really curious...

How did the topic of finally getting rid of one very bad man end up as a national reconition debate, with overtones of who's on first? Sheeshh...

The man earned his ticket as far as I am concerned. He got the ride. Enough said.
April 1st, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christos
AHAHA poor redneck can't even make a comeback to my argument so he just deletes it. I pity the fool... Let's just say that in here was an argument that silenced him, that is no longer here because of typical American-Jew censorship.
I told you why I deleted your post (foul language, personal attacks and insults, and blatantly antagonistic language), if I wanted to censor your opinion, I would have deleted your first post, too. Since you apparently do not want to keep your chastizement on a private level, I will tell you again here, change your attitude immediately or hit the road.

This is your last warning.
--
April 2nd, 2004  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christos
American-Jew censorship??
Take a look at my flag.....

(Almost) All opinions are welcome in this forum, as long as you know how to behave, you can back up what you say, and respect the other members and their opinions too!!

Your post that was deleted, and this one clearly breaks with these rules!

Keep on topic from now on!
April 2nd, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: here we go

Mark Conley wrote:
Quote:
Guys...im really curious...

How did the topic of finally getting rid of one very bad man end up as a national reconition debate, with overtones of who's on first? Sheeshh...

The man earned his ticket as far as I am concerned. He got the ride. Enough said.
Well, it seems that they think Israel has no right to kill people who are attacking it's civilian population.

Christos-This is not a chat room. This is a serious discussion board. Sound all the opinions you have, but do it in a civil way. All your doing is causing people not to listen to you, because of your personal insults.
Ill counter almost any anti-Israeli argument you can make, so bring it on, but politly.

Oh, and, Redneck is my friend, you call him a fool again, and ill convince the Admin to ban you(see the two stars, i made all of my posts politly).
April 3rd, 2004  
RnderSafe

Quote:
Oh and when the US defies the UN that cauld create world war 3
US constitution forbids the US to allow any outside body to govern, anyway. It would be illegal for the US to answer to the UN.

Quote:
Should Quebec be returned to France
They wish.

Quote:
should Louisiana for that matter be returned to its rightful French owners
*shows receipt for Louisiana purchase*

Quote:
given the terrible oppression of the Cajun (Acadian) population of Louisiana by the WASP American RACIST government?
You mean after they fled from Acadia to settle in Louisiana BECAUSE of oppression?

This could go on all day .. holes like swiss cheese.
April 4th, 2004  
Jamoni

Let's not forget the oppression of the Cajuns by every other insect under the sun. The mosquitoes are big as birds down there. They carry off toddlers, cats, and small dogs on a regular basis. They actually have a species of stinging cockroach that flies. And every thing down there is either poisonous or infected. Poison spiders, poison snakes, poison sumac, ivy, oak. Oh, and persecution from the crocodiles and snapping turtles. Not to mention fearless raccoons the size of rottweilers who can only be killed, never defeated. And wild horses (which is pretty cool, but can seriously screw with your convoy). I'm starting to remember why I hated Ft. Polk.
April 4th, 2004  
RnderSafe

Quote:
I'm starting to remember why I hated Ft. Polk.
Kicking OPFOR's ass was fun though .. and going down to Nawlins to look at the uh ... sites.
April 4th, 2004  
Jtf2

Quote:
Should Quebec be returned to France

They wish.
I live in quebec so unless you have proof dont talk about things you don't know
April 4th, 2004  
Redneck

Stay on topic.