Ladies and Gentlemen, we got him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright

I think they shauld both keep to there "country" and stop killing each other i mean sure the palestinians kill civilians but what does the isreali army do? they ONLY kill civilians...

Cheers,

Peace

Once again, back up your statements. I could say "Canada kills millions of innocent Greenlanders every year" till I was blue in the face, but that doesn't make it true. Do some research to support yourself if you are going to make extravagent claims.

Redneck said:
The reason Israel exists is because it is the Hebrews' homeland and has been for thousands of years. Sure there were political reasons behind its reformation following WWII, but I don't recall the U.S. or Great Britain deporting any Jews to the new country, something we probably would have done had our goal been removing any Jewish presence from our countries. The Jews in the States are Americans, and the Jews in

Oh, please, stop it. So you're telling me that the Asia Minor coast should be returned to Greece because that is where Greek civilization began, or that the Pontus be returned to its respective inhabitants, being the Greeks and the Armenians? Should Quebec be returned to France, should Louisiana for that matter be returned to its rightful French owners, given the terrible oppression of the Cajun (Acadian) population of Louisiana by the WASP American RACIST government? Should all Caucasians return to the Caucasus? You are talking out of your ass, and when the word "homeland" comes into discussion, you are totally ignoring the historic and political realities of the past 2000 years. In fact, the Palestinian territory of the Ottoman empire in 1914 was comprised of 620 000 Palestinian Arabs as compared to 80 000 Jews. From then on, the amount of Jews only rised, thanks to the Ottoman empire's non-hostility towards Jewish colonization of Palestine (brought about by European pressures on the Ottoman government but also the greed of Turks as I'll mention later), but mainly the fierce determination of Zionist racists to turn a non-Jewish land into a new state that would totally ignore all other ethnicities. One of the main four points of Zionism was the "inexistence of any other people who would hold rights" (this is fact). Once in Palestine, the Jewish colonizers bought great lands from the Turks and expulsed poor Arab peasants from the land. Already the economic division between Jews and Arabs grows, which could explain the great disparity of today (after all, Jewish colonizers of Palestine brought great wealth from Europe, which is why the Turks preferred them over the Arabs). But back to the main point, which is that Palestine was never Jewish, at least not in contemporary, historically-recorded, non-biblical times, and calling Palestine "Hebrew homeland" is a perfect case of looking at only one side of the story and ignoring the historic Arab presence in Palestine.

I concur if that comment would be true the US would go back to france, england mexico,russia...etc

Cheers

Jtf2

Christos said:
Oh, please, stop it. So you're telling me that the Asia Minor coast should be returned to Greece because that is where Greek civilization began, or that the Pontus be returned to its respective inhabitants, being the Greeks and the Armenians? Should Quebec be returned to France, should Louisiana for that matter be returned to its rightful French owners, given the terrible oppression of the Cajun (Acadian) population of Louisiana by the WASP American RACIST government? Should all Caucasians return to the Caucasus? You are talking out of your ass, and when the word "homeland" comes into discussion, you are totally ignoring the historic and political realities of the past 2000 years. In fact, the Palestinian territory of the Ottoman empire in 1914 was comprised of 620 000 Palestinian Arabs as compared to 80 000 Jews. From then on, the amount of Jews only rised, thanks to the Ottoman empire's non-hostility towards Jewish colonization of Palestine (brought about by European pressures on the Ottoman government but also the greed of Turks as I'll mention later), but mainly the fierce determination of Zionist racists to turn a non-Jewish land into a new state that would totally ignore all other ethnicities. One of the main four points of Zionism was the "inexistence of any other people who would hold rights" (this is fact). Once in Palestine, the Jewish colonizers bought great lands from the Turks and expulsed poor Arab peasants from the land. Already the economic division between Jews and Arabs grows, which could explain the great disparity of today (after all, Jewish colonizers of Palestine brought great wealth from Europe, which is why the Turks preferred them over the Arabs). But back to the main point, which is that Palestine was never Jewish, at least not in contemporary, historically-recorded, non-biblical times, and calling Palestine "Hebrew homeland" is a perfect case of looking at only one side of the story and ignoring the historic Arab presence in Palestine.

Curb your tone and your language.

I said that Israel as we know it today is WHERE it is today (location-wise) because that is where it originally was. There were of course Palestinians in the area when it was redesignated Israel following the war, but was there a nation of Palestinians there? No, there was not, it was a collection of nomadic peoples, and while they may have had a historic claim to the land, the Hebrews had a historic claim to the COUNTRY. As I was not present at the making of any of the decisions that led to the formation of the new Israel, I cannot make a statement of reality about what did or did not specifically go into the making of those decisions (nor can you, chief). However, the stated reasons, as I have heard them and as I believe could justifiably go into those decisions, are as I laid out. Of course those are not all the factors involved, but they are the pertenant ones to my argument.

Hmmm

You are talking out of your ass

Ok. We all have our opinions, but that is just not nice.

OK, Christos, you hyave no real idea what your talking about. While it is true that about 2000 years ago jews were kiked out of Israel, it is also true that in the last 2000 years there was not a minute that some jews lived here. The Palestinian nation is not older then 70 years at the most. The entire arab presence in Israel is only 1500 years old. But these arabs were not "palestinians" they were arabs. Zionisem is not racisem. The only main idea of Zionisem is the return of the Jewish people to the land of their fathers. The Jews never said anything about taking rights away from the local arabs, simply they wanted, by jewish immigration, to make the jews a majority in what was ours to begin with. You think Israel is racist? Well, some of the Israelis are, I guss. All I know is that in the Police station I volenteer for here, 60% of the police officers are ARAB...Is that racisem?! Nonsence. We have arab parliament members. Arab soldiers(those who wish to become ones, not mandotry), Arab judges.
Did Israel make some moral mistakes? YES. But the whole reason for the conflict was that the arabs would not take the UN division plan of 1947. So, the arabs started a war, which they are now loosing, and are coplainig about the results! If thwe palestinians wanted peace, they could have it. Look at Jordan and Egypt. Both now have a peace agreemant with Israel.
So, Christos, Jtf2, come here, ill show you around, talk to me, talk to the people in the streets, see how much we want peace. Untill then, you know nothing.

AHAHA poor redneck can't even make a comeback to my argument so he just deletes it. I pity the fool... Let's just say that in here was an argument that silenced him, that is no longer here because of typical American-Jew censorship.

Guys...im really curious...

How did the topic of finally getting rid of one very bad man end up as a national reconition debate, with overtones of who's on first? Sheeshh...

The man earned his ticket as far as I am concerned. He got the ride. Enough said.

Christos said:
AHAHA poor redneck can't even make a comeback to my argument so he just deletes it. I pity the fool... Let's just say that in here was an argument that silenced him, that is no longer here because of typical American-Jew censorship.

I told you why I deleted your post (foul language, personal attacks and insults, and blatantly antagonistic language), if I wanted to censor your opinion, I would have deleted your first post, too. Since you apparently do not want to keep your chastizement on a private level, I will tell you again here, change your attitude immediately or hit the road.

This is your last warning.

Christos said:

American-Jew censorship??
Take a look at my flag.....

(Almost) All opinions are welcome in this forum, as long as you know how to behave, you can back up what you say, and respect the other members and their opinions too!!

Your post that was deleted, and this one clearly breaks with these rules!

Keep on topic from now on!

here we go

Mark Conley wrote:
Guys...im really curious...

How did the topic of finally getting rid of one very bad man end up as a national reconition debate, with overtones of who's on first? Sheeshh...

The man earned his ticket as far as I am concerned. He got the ride. Enough said.

Well, it seems that they think Israel has no right to kill people who are attacking it's civilian population.

Christos-This is not a chat room. This is a serious discussion board. Sound all the opinions you have, but do it in a civil way. All your doing is causing people not to listen to you, because of your personal insults.
Ill counter almost any anti-Israeli argument you can make, so bring it on, but politly.

Oh, and, Redneck is my friend, you call him a fool again, and ill convince the Admin to ban you(see the two stars, i made all of my posts politly).

Oh and when the US defies the UN that cauld create world war 3

US constitution forbids the US to allow any outside body to govern, anyway. It would be illegal for the US to answer to the UN.

Should Quebec be returned to France

They wish.

should Louisiana for that matter be returned to its rightful French owners

*shows receipt for Louisiana purchase*

given the terrible oppression of the Cajun (Acadian) population of Louisiana by the WASP American RACIST government?

You mean after they fled from Acadia to settle in Louisiana BECAUSE of oppression?

This could go on all day .. holes like swiss cheese.

Let's not forget the oppression of the Cajuns by every other insect under the sun. The mosquitoes are big as birds down there. They carry off toddlers, cats, and small dogs on a regular basis. They actually have a species of stinging cockroach that flies. And every thing down there is either poisonous or infected. Poison spiders, poison snakes, poison sumac, ivy, oak. Oh, and persecution from the crocodiles and snapping turtles. Not to mention fearless raccoons the size of rottweilers who can only be killed, never defeated. And wild horses (which is pretty cool, but can seriously screw with your convoy). I'm starting to remember why I hated Ft. Polk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back