Ladies and Gentlemen, we got him! - Page 3

--

March 28th, 2004  
Jtf2

Topic: ye

Sorry i may have overeacted its just im not not for either side of that conflict but some of you seem so proud of killing a handicap with a missle...

the palestinians some of them do exagerante with ther suicide bombers but the isrealy army has done more then 1 war crime...
March 28th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: OK

Lets play ball!

Jtf2 wrote:
Quote:
It was a brutal murder
Well, acctually it was an act of war. Its no diffrent then targeting your enemys headquarters. Oh, and the handicap issue is irrevent, its his brain that was a deadly weapon, not his limbs....

Quote:
War? how is it war
Well, since 1948 Israel fought a continues war. The Palestinian strugle is just a part of it. Let me remind you that in 1948 the arabs rejected the devision of palestine/israel, thinking they can have it all. After the arab defeat in 1967 we offerd all the territories back. Again, the arabs refused.
In 1999 we offerd 97% of the teritorries, arafat refused, went for an uprising. Its a war. It maybe unbalanced, but its a war that the arabs choos to continue.

Quote:
the palestinians some of them do exagerante with ther suicide bombers but the isrealy army has done more then 1 war crime...
Common...I can honestly say that the IDF is almost free of war crimes. There are a few horrible examples. I think these should be taken care of, but as a whole, i think we ave the most just army in the world.

Quote:
if the US wasint backing up isreal it would have been long overun by forein armys...
Ok, firstly, between 1948-1968 there was very little USA support and Israel did fine(1948,1956,1967). Now, Even if the Americans are our allies and supporters, i see nothing wrong with that. I think there is no better ally.

[/quote]
March 29th, 2004  
Redneck

Topic: Re: lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtf2
War? how is it war when you have an army ( that has billions and well trainned men) and you have a bunch of poor people with bombs obviously you shauld stop them but i bet if the handicap was american and he was a drug lord or a mob boss and he was killed but a suicided bomber...world war 3 would start...its pathetic...if the US wasint backing up isreal it would have been long overun by forein armys....
Ok, I'm sorry but I really can't figure out what exactly you're trying to say here, seems a bit garbled. Slow down a bit, there is no time limit here for writing a post.
--
March 30th, 2004  
Jtf2

Topic: heh

Well i don't want to take a side i was just saying it is the worst "war" even to be declared i mean 1 bombs and kills 20 the other goes to kill 30 and then retaliation...it isint war...its more of a kind of harassing*...

i am happy that the now dead leader of the hamas is dead but they said he was moderate...i dont think it was a wise descision i'm just saying it cauld have been done diffrently...using a scalpel instead of a hammer....

** I am french i am in the process os learning english i am sorry for any spelling mistakes...**
March 30th, 2004  
Redneck

Sometimes, it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly
with a sledgehammer.
-Major Holdridge

And a "moderate" terrorist doesn't exist.
March 30th, 2004  
Jtf2

By moderate i meant compared to he's successors....

"Force always attracts men of low morality."
- Albert Einstein
March 30th, 2004  
Redneck

So instead of force, what would you suggest? Negotiations? Those do not work with people like those in question. Neville Chamberlain negotiated the hell out of Hitler, and look how that ended up. And like I said, there is no such thing as a "moderate" terrorist.

And that quote is not saying that only men of low morality use force. Sometimes the best morals require one to use force.
March 30th, 2004  
Jtf2

Topic: hey

"Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding."
- Albert Einstein

M8 thos people??? there humain like you and i ....and i am not pro-isrealy nor pro-palestinian but that conflict shauld havr been long settled by now....
March 30th, 2004  
Redneck

Peace may not be able to be kept by force, but force almost always lays the groundwork for that peace.

Once again, you need to slow down a bit with your typing, I realize that English is not your primary language, but it seems most of the typos are "frenzy" related.
Anyway, "those people" (although I did not use those words) is a perfectly legitimate characterization, and they are NOT like me in the least, aside from at the biological level. And if you have any ideas on what could have been/could be done differently to better the situation in Israel, please lay them out.
March 30th, 2004  
Jtf2

What about palestine? i mean sure isreal dosent deserve the suicide bombs but ( i am not racist in anyway) because of what is hapenning in the middle east if your arab OR jewish people look down on them because of the conflict in the middle east....see the is MY opinion the superpowers like USA,UK,france etc...shauld intervein there not in Iraq for the oil...(i mean sure saddams caught but now the war is still unjustified...) Why dont the US troops go in the middle east? THATS where there suposed to be not in japan,germany,deminican republic,cuba etc...if the US cauld solve that conflict they would be less hated across the world and then again...

I know i have gone off subject but i wanted to express my opinion....

Peace,

-Jtf