Ladies and Gentlemen I give you, the end of the universe!

justin1552

Hurr Durr
"...and if you walk to the end of the block, there sits a Starbucks. And directly across the street -- in the exact same building as that Starbucks -- there is... another Starbucks. There is a Starbucks across the street from a Starbucks! And ladies and gentlemen, THAT is the end of the universe." - Lewis Black

The One That Started It All
The corner or South Shepherd and West Gray* in Houston, TX 77019-3601. This is in the Riveroaks area of the city.

mapimage.gif

The Proof
Picture was taken on March 11, 2004. It is put together from four separate photographs.

The far left you can see the starbucks. And on the right is clearly another one.
panorama.jpg

And that, my friends, is how we know that we're boned.

There is a little light at the end of the tunnel...

Starbucks isn't doing so well anymore, they have closed a lot of shops within the US. They are also doing very badly outside of the USA, because American coffee is much weaker than it is in Europe, Europeans refuse to drink it.

ConsumerWhore.gif

They've put countless small cafés, with good products and prices, out of business to this day. They shall burn for their sins. :evil:

Last edited:
well, i wouldn't mind a cup of coffee, but for what the prices are, i think i'll stay at home and make my own.

I don't speak fritalian. If I have to go there, I usually say just plain, old, ordinary coffee. None of that mocha-frapo-b******t-whatever.

I would like a Venti Mocha Frappuccino with two shots Please! .... OH, this isn't where I can order my beloved Starbucks...? :confused: **backs out of the thread slowly**

:D

As soon as I saw what this thread was about, I knew, KNEW, Peddler wouldn't have a problem with Starbucks taking over the universe. ;)

:lol: i can see why starbucks would be considered taking over the world. our beloved earth is being over ran by the coffee place! lol

Bold Good! ... Passive Bad!

Your bold and that's why your my favorite :D

Ahhh,... Peddler, you are a shameless kidder. But, Thank you, you've made an old man very happy :-D

I guess it's time for another cup of Nescafé Instant,... and it's almost free. Almost......

Back