Kucinich presents Bush impeachment articles

Yes - for both success and failure, and despite partisan opinions, we all must wait for history to speak on the big picture now unfolding, before we are empowered with full comprehension.

And of course the principle will hold true of the next incumbant.

Anyone here fancy the job?

Naahh, I need something with a little action to keep me interested, plus I'm not a good enough at concealing the truth. Politicians per se are a breed of their own.

You could have a little golf, couldn't you?

Of course If you are American you do want to be president. Bob Hope said he left England at 3 years, when he discovered he could never be President here!

While it is a lot of fun to bandy the word "impeachment" around, it is way too late to actually see this President face an impeachment for his blantent violations of US law. No matter what facts you present, neither party is really willing to vote a bill of impeachment ... after all of the BS that took place the last time a party tried to impeach a sitting President, neither party wants to have to answer to the voting public ... it would be suicide for most politicians.

-K- doesn't really care ... his constituents will keep sending him back to DC as long as he doesn't step on someone's religious toes ... and ... they are used to him being way out in the outfield politically.

his constituents will keep sending him back to DC as long as he doesn't step on someone's religious toes ... and ... they are used to him being way out in the outfield politically.
They tend to be a bit in the outfield themselves. After all, he was mayor of Cleveland.

Back