Kucinich presents Bush impeachment articles - Page 3

--
Kucinich presents Bush impeachment articles

June 13th, 2008  
AikiRooster

Ah, Thank you for the compliments.

In order for anyone to truly discredit these accusations would most likely create a National Security issue of some sort. At the very least, too much Secret or Top Secret information would be divulged when it clearly should not be. Not any time soon anyway.
June 13th, 2008  
Del Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Other Guy
It'd be quite cute if he was the Lieutenant Governor of Iowa. But he's the president of my country, which ruins the cute factor and makes it a bit embarrasing.

TOG, smile, damn you, smile! Not long to go now, and you might recall what I have warned you all of for so long - 'Just when you thought things could not get worse ...............................................

OK, Ok - I'm going.
June 13th, 2008  
senojekips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Boy
Yeah - but dontcha think he's kinda cute? When he's gone, will there be a space where he used to be? Answers on a postcard, please.

BTW - I never knew before that Australia does not get world news; good job that I try to keep you informed then; I have been slacking lately. Must improve.

(Aiki Rooster -my apologies for interrupting your serious post -conversation. I should have come back another time. Sorry about that.)
Yeah,.. he'll be missed. most of the world's Press will have to find someone else to "pick on" and report stupid sayings from.

Don't get me wrong, he's far from all bad, but he certainly doesn't come across as a clear thinking man who is in charge of the World's most powerful nation.
--
June 13th, 2008  
The Other Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AikiRooster
In order for anyone to truly discredit these accusations would most likely create a National Security issue of some sort. At the very least, too much Secret or Top Secret information would be divulged when it clearly should not be. Not any time soon anyway.
I suppose you have a point there. It would dig up WAY too much dirt about this administration and would make America look even worse than it already does.

George, go easy on yourself. Resign.
June 13th, 2008  
AikiRooster

Stab stab stab right?
June 13th, 2008  
senojekips

Quote:
Ah, Thank you for the compliments.

Ahhh,... National Security, the last refuge of the political scoundrel.

I used that reason when I went to get my last parking fine excused, Yeah they laughed at me too,... the bastards!!
June 13th, 2008  
AikiRooster

Vote Republican!
June 13th, 2008  
The Other Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Boy
TOG, smile, damn you, smile! Not long to go now, and you might recall what I have warned you all of for so long - 'Just when you thought things could not get worse ...............................................

OK, Ok - I'm going.
I don't wanna smile!

And yes, it's getting worse and worse...

221 days, 3 hours, and 40 minutes left...
June 13th, 2008  
senojekips

Quote:
Stab stab stab right?
Yeah... well George's actions make him such a large and inviting target. I think that trying to pin this stuff on him is like trying to hit the side of an elephant with a handful of wheat from 2 metres.
June 13th, 2008  
AikiRooster

With some certain folks, not me.