Kucinich presents Bush impeachment articles

Ah, Thank you for the compliments.

In order for anyone to truly discredit these accusations would most likely create a National Security issue of some sort. At the very least, too much Secret or Top Secret information would be divulged when it clearly should not be. Not any time soon anyway.

It'd be quite cute if he was the Lieutenant Governor of Iowa. But he's the president of my country, which ruins the cute factor and makes it a bit embarrasing.

TOG, smile, damn you, smile! Not long to go now, and you might recall what I have warned you all of for so long - 'Just when you thought things could not get worse ...............................................

OK, Ok - I'm going.

Yeah - but dontcha think he's kinda cute? When he's gone, will there be a space where he used to be? Answers on a postcard, please.

BTW - I never knew before that Australia does not get world news; good job that I try to keep you informed then; I have been slacking lately. Must improve.

(Aiki Rooster -my apologies for interrupting your serious post -conversation. I should have come back another time. Sorry about that.)

Yeah,.. he'll be missed. most of the world's Press will have to find someone else to "pick on" and report stupid sayings from.

Don't get me wrong, he's far from all bad, but he certainly doesn't come across as a clear thinking man who is in charge of the World's most powerful nation.

In order for anyone to truly discredit these accusations would most likely create a National Security issue of some sort. At the very least, too much Secret or Top Secret information would be divulged when it clearly should not be. Not any time soon anyway.
I suppose you have a point there. It would dig up WAY too much dirt about this administration and would make America look even worse than it already does.

George, go easy on yourself. Resign.

Ah, Thank you for the compliments.

Ahhh,... National Security, the last refuge of the political scoundrel.

I used that reason when I went to get my last parking fine excused, Yeah they laughed at me too,... the bastards!!

TOG, smile, damn you, smile! Not long to go now, and you might recall what I have warned you all of for so long - 'Just when you thought things could not get worse ...............................................

OK, Ok - I'm going.
I don't wanna smile! :p

And yes, it's getting worse and worse...

221 days, 3 hours, and 40 minutes left...

Yeah,.. he'll be missed. most of the world's Press will have to find someone else to "pick on" and report stupid sayings from.

Don't get me wrong, he's far from all bad, but he certainly doesn't come across as a clear thinking man who is in charge of the World's most powerful nation.

Good answer, Seno, l like that.

Now I have already spouted too much on this subject I know, but I will tell you now where my sympathies lie. And I think my first post on this forum, a long time ago now, said much the same.

This particular job he holds - it's the weight, the responsibility, the sheer weight of it that impacts with me.

Who the hell would want the job? I just can't help thanking God that it ain't me. Add to that 9/11 !! Wouldn't you want to run and hide?

I wouldn't wish to walk a mile in his shoes. Right or wrong, he remains in position, un-bowed, until his watch is done.

If a man does his best -what else is there?

Bring on the next man and I will get behind him wherever I possibly can.:thumb:

Perhaps there is something in the "peter Principle", The principle states that in a hierarchically structured administration, people tend to be promoted up to their "level of incompetence"

:)

Perhaps there is something in the "peter Principle", The principle states that in a hierarchically structured administration, people tend to be promoted up to their "level of incompetence"

:)

Yeah - but I spot a flaw there - You told us once before that it should have been Al Gore, did you not?:)

Yeah - but I spot a flaw there - You told us once before that it should have been Al Gore, did you not?:)
What should have been Al Gore?

The only statement I recall making about him was in regards to the Bush/Gore race where I said it was a race of two rocks, dumb as a rock vs personality of one, but obviously we are talking personal opinion here.

Last edited:
With some certain folks, not me.

As they say, "It takes all kinds".

Sure there's nothing wrong with voting Republican. As I stated earlier,... given the policies of the opposition I would vote for them myself, but I'd certainly keep my gate shut about it until long after GW has disappeared over the horizon.

He's a done a decent job with the cards he was dealt. Mistakes made? Of course, but I highly doubt anyone in his position would have been able to do much better. I think he's done more thing's correctly than errors made, which is a plus for a President. As time goes on after he's finished with the job, I assume eventually some tell all type stuff will come out, maybe and hopefully a little of it by him and not just folks talking trash.

good luck with the impeachment, but i doubt there is hard proof of any of those things, its just a dog and pony show.

I think you'd find plenty of proof, ..if you only care to open both eyes and look. Don't you read what has been going on? Christ,... I live in Australia and it's in any paper you want to pick up.and we're your allies.

The fact that the impeachment will never get off the ground is no proof that there isn't a case.

So let me see if I understand this, you guys want to spend millions of dollars on impeachment proceedings that will:
- Never get off the ground.
- At the very worst/best end up as a slap on the wrist or a white wash.
- Change nothing
- Be completed by the time the guy you are impeaching is out of office with no chance of returning.

Once again I ask whats the point?

Back