Kucinich brings charges against Dick Cheney ...

Chief Bones

Forums Grumpy Old Man
HR 333 (Articles of Impeachment of the Vice President of the United States) have been filed for the House's action.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a surprise move, Presidential candidate (Representative Dennis Kucinich), filed charges that Cheney knowingly used false information to whip up support for the invasion of Iraq.

He stated he decided to start impeachment proceedings with the Vice President instead of the President ... if the President were impeached and removed from office, it would mean that a second impeachment couldn't be carried out before Dick Cheney would take Bush's place as the President of the United States. Kucinich didn't want to do that ... thus he is starting with the Vice President instead.

This comes on top of an investigative attack by an Independent Counsel, against Karl Rove (Presidential Advisor) covering the last six years.

Politically motivated or otherwise, many Americans believe that Impeachment Proceedings should have been filed long ago against both the President and the Vice President ... the fact that they are being filed now, seems to indicate that the climate in Washington DC has changed to the point that the claim that NOT supporting the administration's war in Iraq makes you an enemy of America, no longer has any teeth.

Time will tell if there is anything to these charges.

Last edited:
I read the charges have been delayed a few days while Cheney is in the Hospital. Appearently he checked himself into the hospital with a new heart condition. Bollocks I say, Cheney doesn't have a heart.

Still, this is long overdue.

What I don't know is what specific charges he has been accused of, there are so many to choose from. The Baloney Iraq war, Plamegate, illegal wiretapping, Illegal detention with due process, torture, etc. It might take a decade just to figure out the scope of the damage he has caused.

i really don't think this will go anywhere.. only time will tell

This wont go anywhere, especially since key members of his own party arent going to support it. Pelosi already said she wouldnt support any articles of impeachment. I think her mentality is that if the president and the vice president are kept in power, then they are going to get blaimed for any issues, thus creating a better opportunity for Democrats in '08 (not a bad strategy). This wont go anywhere.

State Houses keep voting to Impeach President Bush and the Congress may rush to Impeach Cheney, before Bush is Impeached.

dream on ^^^

Luckly I do not have to dream when it comes to such matters of Government and Nation.... because I, unlike you, am an American.... so, sucks to be you I say.

President Bush is my President, not yours.
V.P. Cheney is my Vice President, not yours.
The United States Congress is my Congress, not yours.
The United States Supreme Court is my Court, not yours.
The Constitution of the United States is my Constitution, not yours.

Last edited:
LoL... and you can't do %64764763763 about it. sorry... sucks to be you when you cant do 9475947597 about it though.

:lol:

I just sit by and laugh at people like you who get angry. Next?

Ah, forgot... it also sucks when all those defeatist Dems can't do 276485794865948 either

Last edited:
LoL... and you can't do %64764763763 about it. sorry... sucks to be you when you cant do 94759475974574 about it though.

:lol:

I just sit by and laugh at people like you who get angry. Next?

I believe you fail to understand my point, I'm not angry, I'm an American, and you are not.
I like the fact that you are not an American, and as long as you are not in My Nation, and as you were in the Iranian Military (part of the Axis of Evil) I exepect my Government to keep you out of America, so, I win.

I'm quite happy with the current situation.

This wont go anywhere, especially since key members of his own party arent going to support it. Pelosi already said she wouldnt support any articles of impeachment. I think her mentality is that if the president and the vice president are kept in power, then they are going to get blaimed for any issues, thus creating a better opportunity for Democrats in '08 (not a bad strategy). This wont go anywhere.

Thats certainly true, but their are certain things the Pelosi cannot ignore even for the most ambitious of political reasons. For example if the investigations and subpoenas proved that Bush and Co DID in fact manufacture the evidence for Iraq she would obligated to commence impeachment proceedings, it would be required of her.

But getting back to your point, I think thats why Kuchinich is targeting only Cheney (and not Bush). Cheney is probably largely responsible for everything that happened, BUT its Bush thats going to get blamed for it.

Ask him how much AFRAIDIUM a person needs to have implanted in their body in order to register as a Democrat. Hehehehe :)

Ask him how much AFRAIDIUM a person needs to have implanted in their body in order to register as a Democrat. Hehehehe :)

AHAHAHAHAHA :santam16:

good one... hey then we hear it is "racist Right wingers" who want to keep people out of the US, but in reality it is the leftists who hates every one that doesn't agree with its cult like idealogy and it is them who want good people out of the US as well.

Liberals hate free speech, free people, victory, .......etc

Back