Kucinich brings charges against Dick Cheney ... - Page 2

--
Kucinich brings charges against Dick Cheney ...

April 25th, 2007  
phoenix80

guess what? I keep coming to America and you can't do 384874857845 about it either.

Over & Out!
April 25th, 2007  
Gator

Drats! That Border between the United States and Canada needs a fence.
April 25th, 2007  
phoenix80

Yep.... it does, but me? I fly...
--
April 25th, 2007  
Gator

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix80
Yep.... it does, but me? I fly...
So much for the TSA and Homeland Security.
April 25th, 2007  
Team Infidel

careful Phoenix, if you say something he doesn't like, he will "ignore" you...
April 25th, 2007  
mmarsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxRogue
This wont go anywhere, especially since key members of his own party arent going to support it. Pelosi already said she wouldnt support any articles of impeachment. I think her mentality is that if the president and the vice president are kept in power, then they are going to get blaimed for any issues, thus creating a better opportunity for Democrats in '08 (not a bad strategy). This wont go anywhere.
Thats certainly true, but their are certain things the Pelosi cannot ignore even for the most ambitious of political reasons. For example if the investigations and subpoenas proved that Bush and Co DID in fact manufacture the evidence for Iraq she would obligated to commence impeachment proceedings, it would be required of her.

But getting back to your point, I think thats why Kuchinich is targeting only Cheney (and not Bush). Cheney is probably largely responsible for everything that happened, BUT its Bush thats going to get blamed for it.
April 25th, 2007  
phoenix80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Infidel
careful Phoenix, if you say something he doesn't like, he will "ignore" you...
oh yeah? That's good. And what should I do to earn that ignore button?
April 25th, 2007  
bulldogg

Ask him how much AFRAIDIUM a person needs to have implanted in their body in order to register as a Democrat. Hehehehe
April 25th, 2007  
phoenix80

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogg
Ask him how much AFRAIDIUM a person needs to have implanted in their body in order to register as a Democrat. Hehehehe
AHAHAHAHAHA

good one... hey then we hear it is "racist Right wingers" who want to keep people out of the US, but in reality it is the leftists who hates every one that doesn't agree with its cult like idealogy and it is them who want good people out of the US as well.

Liberals hate free speech, free people, victory, .......etc
April 25th, 2007  
bulldogg

Now now Phoenix get it right... they support free speech, for THEMSELVES but as for you... HA!