Korea's alliance to the US in relation to China - Page 6

--
Boots

December 18th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

lol godofthunder9010, thanks for the good suggestion.

But this Korean dude are really cracking me up by saying PRC burnt down Confusian books, if I post his "claims" to Chinese forums, my dudes there would be enomously entertained lol

Well, 13_redneck, no problem, we are here just sharing information and views.

I am gonna to stop "the" discussion here.
December 18th, 2004  
PLAbuddy

wut hopitilty, now when u losing an argument , u start to bash china?

come on man...dont do that...

see u know something about confuciusm shows that many koreans have cultural ties with china more than with U.S..that is a good thing,

U.S ally with korea probably due to the stragetic concerns...and they may abandon u just they abandon south vietnam in a war.....so dont put all ur forture on U.S, U.S is the most realistic nation in the world
December 18th, 2004  
Redneck

I strongly suggest that several of you re-evaluate your behavior here, and whether you want to remain a part of this forum. I do not like locking topics or banning members, but over the past few days I and the other Mods have had to do quite a bit of both, and all this activity seems to revolve around topics concerning China and its neighbors. If you cannot keep your cool about a subject, avoid threads about that subject, as several of you are very near to being unwelcome on the forum in the near future.
--
Boots