Korean War

It is my understanding that if the North Koreans did attack South Korea it would only take about thirty minutes to overrun the military installations around souel. North Korean Army is a mighty lg army and to most peoples thoughts are ready to fight at a moments notice. If you think about it, the north korean army would have the advantage because we all know they would steal everything they could get from the south to give to their families to make life better for them.

After spending numerous recent years on the Korean Pennisula I can say that the North Korean Army would over run Seoul just due to the overwhelming numbers. Once, the South is re-enforced though from American forces than the Allies would push the North back across the border----sound familiar like 1950? The fact is that the North korean Army is EXTREMELY powerful but they could not sustain their initial push into the South if they allowed them to be re-enforced. The question would be, "Could the South korean Military hold on long enough before re-enforcements could be brought in?"-----I think so!

Can NK even feed its own troops? Because im pretty sure it cant feed its people. Flyingfrog likes to say "China won" . America was there to defend sotth korea. If anything you lost because NK didnt take SK which was NK's goal. and the chinese kill/death ratio was probally like 1/200.

Well BigZ, that's one way of looking at it. The objective of the Korean War going in was for the North to conquer the South. That objective failed.

Still, neither side ever gave up. They just called a ceasefire and the ceasefire has lasted a very very long time.

Back