Korea

WARmachine88 said:
to destroy a big power totally require perhaps more than 100 nukes (at least 3 nukes each for a possible launching site to dig deep enough to destory the missile in it).

100 nukes are enough for a nuke winter in theory.

The most dangerous nuclear bases are now on ships and boomers, wherabouts unknown. They will position themselves to deliver enough firepower to kill a Continent. The silos are too easy to knock out.

Missileer said:
WARmachine88 said:
to destroy a big power totally require perhaps more than 100 nukes (at least 3 nukes each for a possible launching site to dig deep enough to destory the missile in it).

100 nukes are enough for a nuke winter in theory.

The most dangerous nuclear bases are now on ships and boomers, wherabouts unknown. They will position themselves to deliver enough firepower to kill a Continent. The silos are too easy to knock out.

totally agree, and that is why one nation will always be retaliated since it is not possible to totally destroy another nation's nuke capability.

and the world will ends in darkness when both sides have thrown enough nukes on each other.

such war may be triggered by seemingly small problem like Korea issue.

If there is another Korean war most likely if nukes are to be used are tactical nukes with tiny warheads rather than strategic nukes. I remember this article I read about Soviet attack doctrines on Northern Norway where nukes were the Nr 1 weapon in the first attack waves later in the campaign knocking out key positions and forts in the area quickly followed by paratroopers and airborne infantry.

You can find the same doctrines on the western front if the cold war grew into a regular armed conflict in cooperation with gas and other biological weapons.

If you study the map on North Korea what exactly is it of importance? Their capital, alright, but then what else? Small tactical nukes at harbours and ports, airfields and infantry positions followed by a quick and well coordinated air assault - perhaps, perhaps not....

i don't believe China and russia will sit there and do nothing when north korea is getting nuked, so do north korea's nuke warheads.

WARmachine88 said:
i don't believe China and russia will sit there and do nothing when north korea is getting nuked, so do north korea's nuke warheads.

There are high quality urianium mines in North Korea so they have the natural resources available - the big question is do they manufacture for

A) maintaining economic aid from their neighbours through the show of force principle, or

B) maintaining an arsenal for useage of an invasion of South Korea?

And do they have nuclear weapons at all?

What if NK use their nukes on SK by surprise? Will China and Russia allow that to happen, and will they join forces with NK when the US and SK perform their operations?

u dont have to worry about that.

Kim Jung-il only wants one thing--- survivial of his ruling family and that is it. Maybe he acts a bit dumb-ass sometimes, he is smart and well-informed, and he knows how crappy his nation and army are. I am not worried about a possible north Korea invasion in near future also because no big power backs NK up to attack SK this time unlike 1950 when Soviet Union supports North to attack.

North

North Korea is supported by Confederation of Koreans Living in Japan.The North Korea people manages pachinko in Japan. (Pachinko is gambling industry.)
Korean people remits to North Korea.,and
North Korea is survived by the money.
It is easy to evade the gambling industry.

All you need to do is to cut off oil and food supplies. Its time like this that we must stand up to the enemy and not aid the enemy. You millions of people who are eating nothing but grass is recieving a single crumb of the food aid? Don't you noticed that Kim is quite fat?

I feel bad for the korean people of north korea..
only the army is properly fed and the people are starving..
tons of children and people die each day there because of hunger, while the others are focusing on military power.. =/

I dont think NK will NUKE SK because, they are koreans and they want to preserve the soil..

I also heard there are 680K Republic Of Korea armies and 10 million people in reserves and they are using good weapons and the korean army just made a new fighter jet.
All citizens have to do 2 1/2 years of service and they get paid APPROX 30 DOLLARS A MONTH! but free food and stuff and service to the country.. but 30 is a bit low.. cant expect much from a small poor country..

well I hope all goes well and theres unification.. and I wish they revive the monarchy.. so its like UK where theres a monarchy and etc..

Back