Who knows the new submarine of China,094?

Yeah, but how good can the Chinese SSBN crews be...I mean, they're brand new, and not too good at operating their equipment yet. Besides, aren't US warhips under standing op orders to sink anything belonging to the Chinese military that enters Taiwanese waters? I'm sure the same goes for US waters as well...

i wouldn't know about their current engagement orders. but that would be interesting. sounds like it could be the start of a serious international incident if the US were to sink a brand new Chinese SSBN.

egoz said:
i wouldn't know about their current engagement orders. but that would be interesting. sounds like it could be the start of a serious international incident if the US were to sink a brand new Chinese SSBN.

Well you'd shoot a hostile soldier if he invaded your territory, which is pretty much the same thing as sinking a sub that invaded your waters...especially if it's armed with nuclear missiles.

chinese nuke subs always face a lot diffuclties..
like Xia..it is siad there used to be 2 XIas, but one sank due to engine problems in 1985..

another one then stay in the harnour for 10 years..

i dont know about 094. probablly much better,

Yeah ,I've found some materials about 094:

It has 16 misslies ,named JL-2,that is developed from DF-31,It has a new

nuclear reactor as its engine,which is more powerful and more silent.

I've some more detailed materials and am just translating them into English ;)

Back