You know you've worked somewhere too long when....

Sevens

Forum Dominatrix
Not that we NEED another Neverending Story......but my BFF Dee and I have been making a list of "You know you've lived/worked/visited a place too long/often when...." and we thought it would make a funny thread. :) So here we go...

You know you've eaten at the same restaurant too long when you walk in the door and all the staff says "Hi (insert your name here)!!!!!!!!" and they have your drinks and food on the table almost before you sit down.

You know you have been working in a day care for too long when you burst in singing the Barney songs, in the shower....yes I have done that before :(

Good thread Sevens!!

OMG!!! Peddler!!!! Me, too!!!! But of course, I change the words.......:mrgreen:

You know you've worked at Walgreens too long when you know more about the over-the-counter meds than the pharmacist does.

When you go to another store and recognize at least 3 people as regulars at YOUR store.

You know when you have worked in a day care for too long when you say "Beep beep" instead of excuse me, when walking pass adults.

You know you spend too much time with kids when you know the Doodlebops songs as good or better than they do.

Thank God.......

You know you've worked somewhere too long when you answer your home phone like you're at work. (i.e. "Thank you for calling Walgreens, how can I help you?")

You know you've been sitting in your house too long when you step outside in a t-shirt and shorts and realize it's snowing.

*me*

Not really on topic, but how many of you have dialled a push button phone and then looked for the "Enter" button. It has happened to me several times and obviously my wife has also, as when she saw me hesitate she said, "No, there's no Enter button"

^^ LOL That qualifies as a "You know you spend too much time on the computer when...." Very nice, Seno! :)

You know you spend too much time rodeoing when you hear the top 3 rough stock mounts, and immediately know who owns them and what their record is.

You know you've worked somewhere too long when go to walmart and can tell them the codes to all the fruit and veggies to ring them up...did that when i worked at winn dixie a couple of years ago.

You know when you hear the people speak in Spanish that means you work in the evening.

When you can tell someone exactly where everything in the store is without even thinking about it.

Back