You know you've worked somewhere too long when....

Ouch ......

In my case ... it happened .....

You know you've worked somewhere too long when ....

Every single Naval command you have ever been in/on (ship as well as shore), has been decommissioned ... and ... the ship you are retiring from, will become part of the Egyptian Navy in less than a year.

Ouch ...

When no one that was there when you started your job is there now. Sad.....
Yup, happened to me at my last job just before I left.

Two more:

1. I can dial into conference calls without having to look up the dial-in number and passcode. And it's not even my own personal conference line.

2. I dreamt an entire night about the software system that we use for communication and documentation. That includes waking up every few hours and muttering, "I need to dream about something else." And I'd go back to sleep and start dreaming about it again.

*sigh*

when people walk up to you in walmart and recognize you from the office and want to talk to you about their Unemployment claim status....

2. I dreamt an entire night about the software system that we use for communication and documentation. That includes waking up every few hours and muttering, "I need to dream about something else." And I'd go back to sleep and start dreaming about it again.

*sigh*

Yep. Been there, done that. I dreamed a couple weeks ago about developing photos and the machines going down and all sorts of crises happening. Yeah, that was not a good night. LOL

Yep. Been there, done that. I dreamed a couple weeks ago about developing photos and the machines going down and all sorts of crises happening. Yeah, that was not a good night. LOL

Been there and done that, too. I dreamed that I was at the grocery store as a bagger. Wake up call saved my life. heh

^^^ Yeah, working is bad enough. Dreaming about it just really sucks. LOL

When you've only been at your job for two weeks and you're already training the new hires. (This happens a lot at my store.)

You know you've worked in fast food too long when you won't eat the food anymore because you know how its made. (This came from my sister.)

Back