I know you've probably seen it but I Laughed!

--
Boots

January 19th, 2005  
AmericanSweetheart

Topic: I know you've probably seen it but I Laughed!

A Marine was deployed to Afghanistan. While he was there he received a letter from his girlfriend. In the letter she explained that she had slept with two guys while he had been gone and she wanted to break up with him. AND, she wanted pictures of herself back.

So the Marine did what any squared-away Marine would do. He went around to his buddies and collected all the unwanted photos of women he could find. He then mailed about 25 pictures of women (with clothes and without) to his girl friend with the following note:

"I don't remember which one you are. Please remove your picture and send the rest back."
January 20th, 2005  
Charge 7

That was in a M*A*S*H episode ages ago.
January 20th, 2005  
AmericanSweetheart

Topic: well...

ok well it was funny... thanks for bursting my bubble! Plus M*A*S*H was a great show and should be quoted often.
--
Boots
January 21st, 2005  
Charge 7

Sorry for bursting your bubble, but the truth is a good thing, right?

Yes, M*A*S*H was a great show and well worth quoting
January 21st, 2005  
AmericanSweetheart

Topic: well.............

I dont like my bubbles to be bursted! But if you must at least it was with one of my favorite shows....can you believe fx doesnt show it anymore?
January 21st, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

I think the Hallmark channel shows it now.
January 21st, 2005  
Charge 7

Yep, Hallmark has it.
January 22nd, 2005  
Darcia

It was still funny.
January 22nd, 2005  
rotc boy

fox has it down here on the weekend at about 1:00 8)
January 23rd, 2005  
AmericanSweetheart

Topic: Well....

Hallmark has a channel? wow.... well you learn somethig new every day. ROTC boy 1) is that am or pm? 2) arnt you in school at one pm and sleeping at one am? men! jk

Semper fi,
Ash