You Know You're a True Texan When........ - Page 2

--
Boots

January 13th, 2005  
rosenshyne

ya know, those are true about arizonans, too... just like Texas, but with less twang!!
January 13th, 2005  
Italian Guy

Cool, well some of that Texas stuff are known over here too. Uhm, I just didn't get the Nevadans and Arizonans thing tho.
January 13th, 2005  
Missileer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotreturns
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missileer
Quote:
Originally Posted by pimp_squeak
(36) You've had sex ed and drivers ed in the same vehicle
Yep! And both with the same person. Ms Summers, mmmmm.......!
I'm no mod, but keep it clean guys.
See Forum Rules #8. Otherwise mind your own posts.
--
Boots
January 13th, 2005  
Redneck

Nevadans are folks who are from the state of Nevada, like myself, and it's a well known scientific fact that we got the upper hand on looks. It's no use arguing about it, it's science.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missileer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotreturns
I'm no mod, but keep it clean guys.
See Forum Rules #8. Otherwise mind your own posts.
Exactly.
January 13th, 2005  
03USMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian Guy
Cool, well some of that Texas stuff are known over here too. Uhm, I just didn't get the Nevadans and Arizonans thing tho.

They wish they were Texans. So they keep comparin themselves to Tejas.

Thats the good thing about Texas. Gives the rest of the Country an inferiority complex
January 13th, 2005  
Sooners1

Man it is gettin deep in here.
January 13th, 2005  
Redneck

Everybody from Texas, even if they grew up in Houston and don't know the difference between a cow and a heifer, thinks they're a cowboy, but that's alright, it's kind of cute to watch them play dress up.

Even if Texans have a little bit (:cough:ginormous:cough ego problem, they're still part of the brotherhood of rednecks. They just don't get to sit at the head of the table during every single family reunion.
January 13th, 2005  
03USMC

Hehe Sooner. A Texas thread.

GO AGGIES!!!!!!
January 13th, 2005  
Missileer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck
Everybody from Texas, even if they grew up in Houston and don't know the difference between a cow and a heifer, thinks they're a cowboy, but that's alright, it's kind of cute to watch them play dress up.

Even if Texans have a little bit (:cough:ginormous:cough ego problem, they're still part of the brotherhood of rednecks. They just don't get to sit at the head of the table during every single family reunion.
A dress up party in Houston is the only place where men have higher heels than the women's.

"Dallis-Fote Wuth" is the only place you'll find cadillacs ordered with your eye prescription.

Also, just try and order grits with your eggs and blackstrap molasses with your buttermilk biscuits in Nevada.
January 13th, 2005  
03USMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck

H**l son it ain't ego. We are that good