Know your enemy.

The Highway Man

Brit Pack 2I/C
Early one winter's morning a large mother Sparrow was carrying her young offspring to warmer climes. It was freezing and ice was starting to form on the wings of the baby Sparrow, who was shivering badly.

As the ice got thicker and the baby Sparrow shivered more vigorously, the mother Sparrow was struggling to keep hold of it, the wind was blowing and with all her might the mother could not hold her baby, suddenly she dropped it from over 200 feet, the baby spiralled down and down, and landed with a thump in a large heap of cows dung, which had only just been placed there by a kindly farmer.

The heat from the dung felt glorious to the young chick, who, after several minutes and had warmed considerably, started chirping merrily at the top of his voice for his mother.

Not long after the farm cat walked by, heard the Chick, leapt on it took it away and ate it!

The moral of this tale is...

Those who drop you in the Sh!t are not necessarily your enemy, and those that get you out of the Sh!t are not necessarily you friend, but if you find yourself in the Sh!t and you're warm, dry and comfortable...keep your fecking mouth shut!

"Those who drop you in the Sh!t are not necessarily your enemy, and those that get you out of the Sh!t are not necessarily you friend, but if you find yourself in the Sh!t and you're warm, dry and comfortable...keep your fecking mouth shut!"

I want that on my head stone! :D :rock:

"Those who drop you in the Sh!t are not necessarily your enemy, and those that get you out of the Sh!t are not necessarily you friend, but if you find yourself in the Sh!t and you're warm, dry and comfortable...keep your fecking mouth shut!"

I got a cousin who will sell you a plot for $135. May have a little of horse shi#t on your grave but if that's your life philosophy you'll be warm and happy in the winter well into the afterlife.;)

I got a cousin who will sell you a plot for $135. May have a little of horse shi#t on your grave but if that's your life philosophy you'll be warm and happy in the winter well into the afterlife.;)

I don't know what to say, you're too kind... ;)

I want to take a leaf out of Spike Milligans book where he said, "On my headstone I want, ""I told you I wasn't well.""

Last edited:

In the words of Tim Curry, who played the character, the Cardinal, in the Three Musketeers-

"THAT... CAN BE... ARRANGED!" :sorry:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQl0bKaBSAE"]That Can Be Arranged- Three Musketeers - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Back