I know you'll be highly interested in reading this.

Midway through it right now, very interesting read. Too bad we have to do our own journalism to find accurate perspectives and opinions since our media is so incompetent.

Whispering Death said:
Midway through it right now, very interesting read. Too bad we have to do our own journalism to find accurate perspectives and opinions since our media is so incompetent.

That's why we are here, dude.

Italian Guy said:

Well, we 'should' be here to discuss history, which has all been accurately told to us by our media. We shouldn't HAVE to come to an f*ing website just to get an accurate represenation on extrordinarily important world events.

oh, and sorry I had to stop at page 8, got sidetracked by work and cool history channel programming 8)

Whispering Death said:
Italian Guy said:

Well, we 'should' be here to discuss history, which has all been accurately told to us by our media. We shouldn't HAVE to come to an f*ing website just to get an accurate represenation on extrordinarily important world events.

oh, and sorry I had to stop at page 8, got sidetracked by work and cool history channel programming 8)

I've said it before, Just because you read it in the newspaper or see it on TV or the internet doesn't always mean it's true.

Back