You know what really grinds my gears game

Navy Boy

I LOVE THE ARMY!!!!!!
I don't know if this thread will stay alive long,but here is how you play you know what really grinds my gears game.O.k. to play this game you must think of something that really grinds your gears,but it can't be about anybody on this message board or the thread might get locked by Redleg or a moderator and that is the rules of what really grinds my gears game.

You know what really grinds my gears? Your girl friend ditches you for telling the truth about your PT test and believes ya,but after about a week she comes up to and say's im ditching you because you lied to me about your PT test score. And your like WHAT!? But babe I told you the truth about my PT score,but does she believe you? HELL NO! And that is what really grinds my gears.

SWEET ITS JUST LIKE THE BLUE COLLAR TV SHOW "WHAT REALY GRINDS MY GEARS BOOTH"

You know what realy grinds my gears people who are suing everyone for money mainly because half of this stuff is stupid examples the lady who sued mc donalds for spilling her coffee and it was hot, the girl that sued this other girl for breaking her wrist in a fight that she started etc.

Navy Boy said:
You know what really grinds my gears? Your girl friend ditches you for telling the truth about your PT test and believes ya,but after about a week she comes up to and say's im ditching you because you lied to me about your PT test score. And your like WHAT!? But babe I told you the truth about my PT score,but does she believe you? HELL NO! And that is what really grinds my gears.

I hate when that happens.

No Way! That could never happen to NavyBoy! hahaha...Ya know what grinds mah gearzies? When stupid people open their mouths.In general. I cant give examples cause there are too many examples. But when stupid people talk, it usually ends up bad.

Light travels faster than sound henderson proof of this is that some people look smart until you hear them talk

Navy Boy said:

How could that even happen, isnt your gf an online one?

The only thing that could grind my gears is an oil leak from the transmission on my car...

tomtom22 said:
you know what really grinds my gears? Threads like this one.

:lol:

Navyboy, you are too young to be involved in internet/long distance dating. Don't waste your youth on things like that. Find a local girl, spend 90% of your time making out and just having fun. You're only young once, don't waste it on problems you don't need.

Back