You know what really grinds my gears game - Page 75

--
Boots

February 1st, 2008  
Sevens

^^^ Ditto.
February 4th, 2008  
justin1552

That the patriots didn't win and I have STILL to hear about the ing Dolphins and how they are the only ones ever to have an undefeated season.
February 5th, 2008  
Fox

The ing homeworks. Can't they leave me alone?
--
Boots
February 5th, 2008  
Sevens

This stupid ing loser that won't leave me alone!!!!!!!!! How many times does a girl have to tell a guy to rot in hell before it dawns on him that "OMG!!! Maybe she doesn't like me!!!"
February 5th, 2008  
justin1552

Beat his head in with your infamous baseball bat. It's not considered assault since he keeps bugging you, it's self-defense.
February 5th, 2008  
The Other Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin1552
That the patriots didn't win and I have STILL to hear about the ing Dolphins and how they are the only ones ever to have an undefeated season.
that's cuz they choked!
February 5th, 2008  
Sevens

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin1552
Beat his head in with your infamous baseball bat. It's not considered assault since he keeps bugging you, it's self-defense.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh good point!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liars, cheaters, and people who think its funny to use others. That's what's grinding my gears at this moment.
February 6th, 2008  
Team Infidel

the election season
February 6th, 2008  
justin1552

I hope the democrats win and by democrats I mean not hillary. I want to see how badly they can screw up. We already saw the republicans and that was pretty bad.
February 6th, 2008  
CanadianCowgirl

When you're a full-fledged adult, and your parent(s) try to still dictate what they think is best for you....especially when it comes to significant others >:/