You know what really grinds my gears game

what really grinds my gears is people who decide to do 40 mph when im in a hurry to get somewhere....yeah i have baaadddd road rage lol

You know what really grinds my gears? Harley bikers. I can't stand their engine revving bullsh!t that makes the neighborhood all noisy and stuff. Really. Whenever I see one of these bastards, I WANT a road accident. They say it's some ancient throw back to cowboys with horses but those guys actually went into uncharted territory, not through some asphalt road where a bunch of engineers who couldn't get laid in college already did a good job clearing up. And then these morons think they're badass. And that's what really grinds my gears.

That TI. OMG. Seriously. If he ground my gears any hard...............................wait. That sounds wrong............... :shock:

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooops...........

Oooooooooooooooh I know you aren't making fun of me, TI. I know you aren't. Because friends don't make fun of friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

:mrgreen:

People in general. People just irritate me.

Weird guys who sit in corners and stare at you for as long as you are there!!!!!! VERY CREEPY!!!!!! grinds my gears....lol

Back