You know what really grinds my gears game

I hate retards that don't know to look at their compass on Call of Duty PC multiplayer and then they shoot at their own guys, thus killing them.

People who don't get that I'm cynical and sarcastic. Don't like it? Don't get it? Then don't talk to me.

I love people who are cynical and sarcastic. And people who are insane and have several airsoft and 2 real firearms and multiple combat knives from all eras and claim they enforce "Peace through superior firepower". Like my stepdad, and the rest of our airsoft squad. Especially our old medic who went insane and met his girlfriend in the asylum. :twisted:

customers that come in 2 mins before I close...

Oooooooh that annoys me. And then they get all ticked off because you tell them you're closed/closing. Because apparently they can't read the sign in the door with the stores hours in HUGE BLACK PRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x

LMFAO! I told you so!

and so you did....... :D

Oooooooh that annoys me. And then they get all ticked off because you tell them you're closed/closing. Because apparently they can't read the sign in the door with the stores hours in HUGE BLACK PRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

YES!! They act like it's my fault, like I'm closing early or something!

Customers who are acting helpless...grinds my gears today.

New employees who don't have a clue what they're doing and don't seem to have any interest in learning.

Oh that's easy for you, just come in the next day with your aluminum bat and say, "Welcome to Hell. I am the judge, jury, and in your case, execuitioner."

Back