You know what really grinds my gears game

That the patriots didn't win and I have STILL to hear about the :cens:ing Dolphins and how they are the only ones ever to have an undefeated season.

:bang: This stupid :cen:ing loser that won't leave me alone!!!!!!!!! How many times does a girl have to tell a guy to rot in hell before it dawns on him that "OMG!!! Maybe she doesn't like me!!!" :bang:

Beat his head in with your infamous baseball bat. It's not considered assault since he keeps bugging you, it's self-defense.

Beat his head in with your infamous baseball bat. It's not considered assault since he keeps bugging you, it's self-defense.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh good point!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Liars, cheaters, and people who think its funny to use others. That's what's grinding my gears at this moment.

I hope the democrats win and by democrats I mean not hillary. I want to see how badly they can screw up. We already saw the republicans and that was pretty bad. ;)

When you're a full-fledged adult, and your parent(s) try to still dictate what they think is best for you....especially when it comes to significant others >:/

The drivers think they have the night-vision sight in their vehicle while its on moving at nightime. :shock: Really, it annoys the hell out of me.

Back