You know what really grinds my gears game

Boy is that a loaded question .......

What really grinds my gears, are people who have NEVER had to look down the barrel of a rifle pointed at an "enemy" (or even served in the military), trying in their "armed chair" expert way, to judge the military and those military members that have died in combat. I have one of those "pond scum" who posts on a local forum who (proven by his posts), must absolutely hate the military and anybody who served. To him, every American who has died for America has "died in vain" ... NOT JUST THOSE IN BUSH'S WAR ... but every American since the dawn of time.

It is my personal opinion (which I have stated many times), that his words border on treason and at a minimum are un-American ... I have yet to see anybody that has disagreed (even though there were one or two who defended his right to prove he's the fool/idiot we think he is).

THERE ... I did say your question WAS loaded ... I just proved it. (Guess it isn't a game to me).

Not all men drive me insane. Some of them are dead.

Messy people grind my gears!!! How difficult is it to pick up after yourself!?!?!?!?!?!

Back