You know what really grinds my gears game

PJ24 said:
:lol:

Navyboy, you are too young to be involved in internet/long distance dating. Don't waste your youth on things like that. Find a local girl, spend 90% of your time making out and just having fun. You're only young once, don't waste it on problems you don't need.

thats exactly what i have said several times

you know what really grinds my gears girls who take advantage of my friends

what grinds my gears is girls who dont take advantage of me:wink:

what grinds my gears is when you like a girl and right when you are about to ask her out all her friends suddenly hate you and convince her not to go out with you

You know what really grinds my gears? When you have an extra rifle drill practice even though the commander (aka: ME) has a massive final project AND a calc test due the next day, and then all the NCOs who should know how to behave while doing drill, act like idiots, so that the team is worse off than when you started...

And THEN they have the nerve to make smart ass comments while you try to teach things to the younger cadets who dont know what they're doing because they haveint been around long enough. They sword fight with the practice rifles, and then complain that we aren't going to look as good as they want while on parade so we have to have MORE extra practices!!!!!!!

*end rant*

(and that's what really grinds my gears)

well defiant it seems to me that you are to nice to them pt them everytime they slack off or start goofing around or find a new NCO

Hehehe... that's not the way it works here in Cadets. Believe me, if I could, it would already have been done :) *Is much less irritated*

Y'know what makes me itch? Y'know what makes me wanna beat a dead armadillo with a Louisville Slugger? It's this long distance dating thing.

lol...tried it once when i moved from ATL to Mad-town...didnt work too well...she started cheatin and i found out from another friend...it sucked

deerslayer said:
Y'know what makes me itch? Y'know what makes me wanna beat a dead armadillo with a Louisville Slugger? It's this long distance dating thing.
That's not dating, that's self inflicted punishment!:crybaby:

I can see my wedding now:

Best man- "Where's Aquaman?"

Buddy #1- "I don't know."

Best Man- "Ah, hell with it, he's probably hunting or fishing. Pass the Bud Light."

Bride's father- "WHERE THE HELL IS THE GROOM?"

That last one is a key reason to be fishing on my wedding day.
I hate it when the tides aren't right for inshore fishing.

You know what really grinds my gears? People that jay walk in front of cars that are in a hurry to get somewhere importent.

Ya know what really grinds my gears? When I thought this thread was original, and here I find out it is from the Family Guy Movie...Sonuvabiscket!

Somethin else that grinds em...When people dont have the balls to say they dont like you to your face and go around talkin behind your back.

you know what really grinds my gears?? I dunno, I was asking you guys!

really, what grinds my gears is people against the military! I live in a liberal town (the only one in NC) and I keep meeting these people and I just want to bash their heads in! Ok, Im done ranting.

You know what really grinds my gears?

When they release a video game on one console and call it "exclusive," then 6 months later publish it on another platform just so they can sell a certain console. *cough* Halo.

you know what grinds my gears.... folks that sell you something only to renig on the deal just as the transaction is taking place

you know what grinds my gears???? people who will go and fight for unemployment benefits for a year bc they dont want to work....(i see this every day and every day it irks me even more.)

You know what grinds my gears?? When guy friends give you mixed signals!! One minute I think he likes me, the next I don't. :bang:

Back