I know what I'm getting for Christmas....




 
--
 
December 1st, 2007  
5.56X45mm
 
 

Topic: I know what I'm getting for Christmas....


That's what I'm getting for Christmas... YEAH!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMutH6IObms
December 1st, 2007  
senojekips
 
 
It looks like great fun, do you know if there are there any known problems with leading of the barrel and chamber neck?
December 1st, 2007  
5.56X45mm
 
 
As long as I clean her she shouldn't have a problem..... now the question is what rifle will I put it in. The 16 inch Carbine or the 20 inch Rifle?
--
December 1st, 2007  
Fox
 
 
20 inch, IMO.
December 1st, 2007  
major liability
 
 
That looks like great fun. I bet they could make some HUGE magazines if they were so inclined!
December 1st, 2007  
Rossiman
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by major liability
That looks like great fun. I bet they could make some HUGE magazines if they were so inclined!
Ha wouldn't that be great. That kit looks awesome, how much are we looking at here. I want one..... buy me one for christmas
December 1st, 2007  
A Can of Man
 
 
Looks like a nice kit to turn your AR into a training rifle. Superb!
December 1st, 2007  
Rossiman
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
Looks like a nice kit to turn your AR into a training rifle. Superb!
Ya, a nice kit to go shoot the neighbors loud dog..... Jk
But would be great for hunting.
December 1st, 2007  
A Can of Man
 
 
For the dog, I'd want to have a .50. If you're going to send a message, you gotta send it right.
December 1st, 2007  
Rossiman
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
For the dog, I'd want to have a .50. If you're going to send a message, you gotta send it right.
A Javelin wouldn't be bad either, i ain't talking about the "spear"
As you take out there house, and there cars.
Hell, set it to Airburst mode and you can take out a few dogs....