Which do you do?

• Tomahawk throwing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Desert_Eagle

Which do you do?

I do both, we have a dead stump we set up on a metal rack and we toss hawks and knives at it for a while.

well they are both sweet, i like to chuck knifes or tomahawks whenever i get the chance, of course it doesn't beat archery, my opinion of course

danthepirate said:
well they are both sweet, i like to chuck knifes or tomahawks whenever i get the chance, of course it doesn't beat archery, my opinion of course

But archery requires a less skill than hatchets or knives. You were talking about archery as an art (I know you said it was a sport, but still), this my friend is art.

I started throwing knives when I was a youngster and I guess it stuck, no pun intended. It is relaxing, challenging, and fun all in one. I started with a one turn close throw and worked up to three turns, that is about as far as I got and be accurate and assure a kill.

I enjoy knife throwing. Im not a regular at it but its fun. I was watching someone throw a machette once. Amazingly it worked. It was really neat to see.

knife and hawk

have been throwing in competitions since i was 10 years old around australia mainly to do with muzzleloading competitons,have won 13 events as well as 5 gold medals at the australian championships.
very challenging sport,as is muzzleloading.

I don't do anything of both, but:

"Sir, I don't understand why we're sitting around playing with knifes. You don't need to know how to throw a knife to push a button"

^ :lol:

Yeah can't do neither, i doubt nither the police nor the nighbours would like that. (live in a city)

I've been into martial arts since i was 4 or 5 and i got into throwing at one stage. Pretty much anything i could throw like knives/tomahawks i threw... Threw dad's wood axe once, good throw too, until it hit something and splintered the handle... Strewth i copped a hiding for that.

Rich.

I don't do anything of both, but:

"Sir, I don't understand why we're sitting around playing with knifes. You don't need to know how to throw a knife to push a button"

Necro post, I know, but hahaha nice. I dont think anyone else caught that.

I throw knives, learnt when I was older, a fella I was dating used to do it and showed me, it was kinda fun :cheers:

Beer? .... the drink of heathen masses. I am a Rum drinker, but only occasionally and very little.

I don't drink much or often, but I certainly enjoy what I have.

Back