None 14 48.28%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

May 11th, 2005  
Desert_Eagle

Topic: Knife throwing and/or tomahawk throwing

Which do you do?

I do both, we have a dead stump we set up on a metal rack and we toss hawks and knives at it for a while.
May 12th, 2005  
hicks

Yeah, I do neither.
May 12th, 2005  
danthepirate

well they are both sweet, i like to chuck knifes or tomahawks whenever i get the chance, of course it doesn't beat archery, my opinion of course
--
Boots
May 12th, 2005  
Desert_Eagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by danthepirate
well they are both sweet, i like to chuck knifes or tomahawks whenever i get the chance, of course it doesn't beat archery, my opinion of course
But archery requires a less skill than hatchets or knives. You were talking about archery as an art (I know you said it was a sport, but still), this my friend is art.
May 16th, 2005  
Missileer

I started throwing knives when I was a youngster and I guess it stuck, no pun intended. It is relaxing, challenging, and fun all in one. I started with a one turn close throw and worked up to three turns, that is about as far as I got and be accurate and assure a kill.
May 24th, 2005  
LIBERTY

I used to throw tomahawks for a while. Then I stopped and probably fixing to start again.
May 24th, 2005  
cpl_clarke

I enjoy knife throwing. Im not a regular at it but its fun. I was watching someone throw a machette once. Amazingly it worked. It was really neat to see.
May 25th, 2005  
behemoth79

i live in the city. if i was caugt chucking knives and hatchets around, id be arrested.
June 7th, 2005  
bush musketeer

Topic: knife and hawk

have been throwing in competitions since i was 10 years old around australia mainly to do with muzzleloading competitons,have won 13 events as well as 5 gold medals at the australian championships.
very challenging sport,as is muzzleloading.
June 7th, 2005  
Jäger

I don't do anything of both, but:

"Sir, I don't understand why we're sitting around playing with knifes. You don't need to know how to throw a knife to push a button"