Kim Sun il

Send more troops?

• Yea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

silent driller

Kim Sun il has been executed. So Korea has decided to send more troops to Iraq. I personally think this is the best response to ists. Whadda yall think?

Staying commited to sending the 3,000 South Korean troops is just about the only acceptable response. It shows that SK will not negotiate with terrorists, will not be intimidated, and such tactics will not work because SK is not a pussy. coughcoughspaincoughcoughcough.

Yeah of course any doubt a bout that ? It's been a nightmare seeing that poor fellow praying for his life and I thought maybe the worst part was that, since he knew the language, he could understand all of what his jailers and killers were saying . I saw him tied down like an animal, sitting down before those bastards while they were reading his death sentence. He could get each word and had no hope left. He was aware !!
It made me feel like taking the first plane and go to Iraq to rescue him if I only was able to do so.
Those bastards, on top of that, beheaded him ( so now we got the info that they're starting to behead Christians too, not just Jews anymore. ).
His body and his head were left on the road and stuffed with explosives. So that when the GI's got close to him he would blow up and kill them. Thank God something didn't work in that.
I see the world around me, everybody's cheering, or badmouthing the gov't. People seem to dislike our own society. They don't see, they don't perceive the enemy.
Of course my mind ran to the three Italian hostages that were rescued by Deltas and to Quattrocchi who was murdered by the fanatics.
South Koreans should just cling together and show guts, dignity, fierceness.

Back