Kim Jong Il is the greatest golfer in the world

--
Boots

April 22nd, 2005  
WarMachine

Topic: Kim Jong Il is the greatest golfer in the world

http://216.26.163.62/2004/ea_nkorea_06_16.html

Check out these golf stats, tiger woods would cry.
April 22nd, 2005  
Boobies

hehehe, does Kim just pick up the ball and drop into the holesinstead of hitting them?
April 22nd, 2005  
Charge 7

Is it miniature golf?
--
Boots
April 22nd, 2005  
Doppleganger

What a load of ....

Do you think the average North Korean man in the street believes everything their media reports about 'the Great Leader'? I know with only one source of information it would be easy to believe much of what is said but everything? Would any North Korean who has ever played golf really believe that their leader can finish 38 under par?!?!
April 22nd, 2005  
Kilgore

Soon they'll make tales of him wiping out entire armies by shooting lightning bolts out of his arse.
April 22nd, 2005  
Swift

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilgore
Soon they'll make tales of him wiping out entire armies by shooting lightning bolts out of his arse.
haha thats great!
April 22nd, 2005  
silent driller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charge 7
Is it miniature golf?
I'd say so. I love mini golf! Unfortunately, I suck booty at it.
April 22nd, 2005  
behemoth79

this belongs in the jokes section. does he even know the difference between a wood, iron, wedge, and putter?
April 22nd, 2005  
Doppleganger

"No lesser authority than Pyongyang Golf Club's resident professional, Park Young Man, together with Kim's 17 armed bodyguards, can attest that Kim played the full eighteen, all holed out, off the back tees on a crisp autumn morning in October 1994. "He is an excellent golfer," said Mr. Park.

Standing on the tee of the 340-meter (370-yard) dogleg par four first hole at Pyongyang GC, Park noted that "Dear Leader Comrade General Kim Jong-Il, whom I respect from the bottom of my heart, scored two on this hole." But there was even better to come, as Kim's amazing round included a world record five holes in one!

But, we hear you ask, how does a man with a country to run, a 1.2 million man army to command and 22 million people to keep on the verge of starvation, find the time to work at his golf game? Answer - he doesn't!

The Dear Leader, faithful to the national philosophy of 'Juche', or self-reliance, has never had a lesson. Indeed, his heroic 38 under par score was his first and only round of golf! When he learned that this was a full 25 strokes better than any other human had ever achieved, far from being tempted to take the game up seriously, he decided that there were greater challenges to his intellect and atheletic ability, and has not touched a club since."

April 22nd, 2005  
Missileer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boobies
hehehe, does Kim just pick up the ball and drop into the holesinstead of hitting them?
Not as long as he has peons to do it for him. By the way, they dutifully commit suicide after the game.