Kim Jong Il is the greatest golfer in the world

What a load of .... :)

Do you think the average North Korean man in the street believes everything their media reports about 'the Great Leader'? I know with only one source of information it would be easy to believe much of what is said but everything? Would any North Korean who has ever played golf really believe that their leader can finish 38 under par?!?!

Soon they'll make tales of him wiping out entire armies by shooting lightning bolts out of his arse.

"No lesser authority than Pyongyang Golf Club's resident professional, Park Young Man, together with Kim's 17 armed bodyguards, can attest that Kim played the full eighteen, all holed out, off the back tees on a crisp autumn morning in October 1994. "He is an excellent golfer," said Mr. Park.

Standing on the tee of the 340-meter (370-yard) dogleg par four first hole at Pyongyang GC, Park noted that "Dear Leader Comrade General Kim Jong-Il, whom I respect from the bottom of my heart, scored two on this hole." But there was even better to come, as Kim's amazing round included a world record five holes in one!

But, we hear you ask, how does a man with a country to run, a 1.2 million man army to command and 22 million people to keep on the verge of starvation, find the time to work at his golf game? Answer - he doesn't!

The Dear Leader, faithful to the national philosophy of 'Juche', or self-reliance, has never had a lesson. Indeed, his heroic 38 under par score was his first and only round of golf! When he learned that this was a full 25 strokes better than any other human had ever achieved, far from being tempted to take the game up seriously, he decided that there were greater challenges to his intellect and atheletic ability, and has not touched a club since."

:lol:

Boobies said:
hehehe, does Kim just pick up the ball and drop into the holesinstead of hitting them?

Not as long as he has peons to do it for him. By the way, they dutifully commit suicide after the game. :lol:

Forget Tiger Woods, I'd like to see him play Montgomery C. Burns from the Simpsons. Now that would be a fantasy match :lol:

lol. should def be in jokes section. Dont the north koreans know they make themselves look stupid by writing this rubbish? next they will say that hes the world fastest marathon and 100m runner in the world. or some other crap.

Hey, if Pyongyang says it, it must be true, when was the last time the North Korean state controlled media lied?

Boobies said:
hehehe, does Kim just pick up the ball and drop into the holesinstead of hitting them?

Hey he is the "great leader" they move the hole to him.

Forget Tiger Woods, I'd like to see him play Montgomery C. Burns from the Simpsons. Now that would be a fantasy match Laughing

That would be C(harles) Montgomery Burns.
:)

Heh, no corrupt minded capitalist scum could ever compete against a righteous man of communistic principles who's been raised on natural foods borne about the hard work of honest hearted peasants!! The motion of the Dear Leader would of course be in complete universal harmony with the earth, wind, the club and the ball leading to near 100% cases of hole in ones.
Jesus was Kim Jong-il.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back