who killed Kennedy

you prolly will die dissappointed if the conspiracy theorists have thier way.....
why cant people let it be. this may be my ignorant aussie attitude, i know he meant a lot to americans, be hes dead, theres nothing you can do, let him RIP

sigh.....just wanna know who killed him?

it has been some 30 years now since he has been killed.....why still there is no clear explanation of why that happened and who did it? or who was the black hand behind everything

Actually it's been 41 years since the assassination. Oswald did it. Whether or not anyone else was involved we may never know. I still remember the day vividly. As a young lad I had run after the car JFK was in while campaigning during the 1960 election. I was close enough that he saw me and smiled in my direction and waved back as he did so many other people that day. When word broke that he had been slain I was in high school and the principal came on the intercom to tell us the President had been shot and sent us all home. I couldn't believe it. It took quite awhile for the reality to sink in. It was the first of only three times in all my life I saw my father cry. The other two were when his best friend died, and when his favorite dog died. To the younger generation here the closest comparison I can make to the shock of it that you can appreciate would be to 9/11. As you will say "where were you when 9/11 happened?" so too did my generation ask "where were you when Kennedy was shot?". As terrible and as massive the loss of life as 9/11 was JFK was somehow worse in one sense at least. We all knew him and most of us admired him. He was our leader and our ideal in those pre-tabloid days. Not something that most people who have grown up in today's world of tarnished images can fully appreciate IMO.

well....according to wut i have read and heard..

JFK is a very open-minded president who strongly support civil rights.

and also , a strong supporter for Martin Luther King Jr. right?

some reports say there are sort of consparicies in the killing of JFK

If there was any conspiracy behind Oswald it wasn't because of Kennedy's civil rights goals but rather his confrontation with Castro. Oswald was a strong supporter of Cuba and passed out leaflets stating such in New Orleans not long before Dallas. As the US supposedly had tried to have Castro killed and all the other bad blood from the Bay of Pigs and the Missiles of October, a case could be made for that connection. Some have also speculated that it was organized crime due to Bobby Kennedy's dogged determination to destroy them. Nobody to my knowledge has ever suggested civil rights as the issue behind the assassination. The JFK Assassination web site even has listed the quote:

"He didn't even have the satisfaction of being killed for civil rights . . . . It's — it had to be some silly little Communist." — Jackie Kennedy, on hearing that a leftist had been arrested for her husband's murder.

You can visit that web site here:

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

en.....

it is also rumoured that this killing of JFK is related to mafia something....as the rise of Kennedy family is said to have close relation with mafia.

also some say the LBJ did it.....

There were so many movies and docs on this. They all claimed it was nearly impossible for Oswald to have killed Kennedy. Especially with the gun he owned. Government conspiracy maybe, sucks.

The Jack Ruby stuff should have been researched more...after all he killed the man who killed JFK...why?
Patriotism...I don't think so; Maybe he had his grubby fingers in the plot as well and decided that it's time tu shut down LHO, before he crumbles under pressure.
And he was a pawn in this as well, just like LHO.

And what kept Jack Ruby from talking? He spent a half dozen years or so in prison before dieing of cancer. You see that's the problem with conspiracy ideas, somebody has to kill somebody to keep them from talking, and somebody else has to kill them, and somebody else kill them, etc, etc, etc.

Charge_7 said:
And what kept Jack Ruby from talking? He spent a half dozen years or so in prison before dieing of cancer. You see that's the problem with conspiracy ideas, somebody has to kill somebody to keep them from talking, and somebody else has to kill them, and somebody else kill them, etc, etc, etc.

Well when The great Khan died he was buried by 50 men and those 50 men we killed by another 50 men and those were killed.

Ruby was a ner'do well in the OC world. Very low level and not even a "made" man. He killed Oswald to make his mark in the world and once he had he was content with it. He didn't "talk" because he knew nothing.

As far as the Rifle. It was a Mannlicher Carcano. An Italian version of the German K98 Mauser. Not an inaccurate weapon.

He travelled back in time and shot himself, leaving no evidence :D

Or, who cares. Done is done. Nothing can change it.

Who cares? Americans. He was our President. Certainly those of us that lived through those days. If you don't care that's your opinion, but don't question the feelings of others. What can be done now? Most likely as you said - nothing. We may never know, but any true student of history knows that as time goes on many things that were thought unknowable have been in the end found out. I know Oswald did it, but I'm keeping an open mind as to whether there was any outside involvement. Wouldn't surprise me at all if Cuban involvement is shown years from now when classified documents are released in 2014 or 2029 can't remember which.

bill

Im still wondering when the Dallas police are going to find those curtain rods that Oswald said he was carrying into the TSBD building.

Back