who killed Kennedy - Page 2

--
Boots

March 2nd, 2005  
Charge 7

And what kept Jack Ruby from talking? He spent a half dozen years or so in prison before dieing of cancer. You see that's the problem with conspiracy ideas, somebody has to kill somebody to keep them from talking, and somebody else has to kill them, and somebody else kill them, etc, etc, etc.
March 3rd, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charge_7
And what kept Jack Ruby from talking? He spent a half dozen years or so in prison before dieing of cancer. You see that's the problem with conspiracy ideas, somebody has to kill somebody to keep them from talking, and somebody else has to kill them, and somebody else kill them, etc, etc, etc.
Well when The great Khan died he was buried by 50 men and those 50 men we killed by another 50 men and those were killed.
March 3rd, 2005  
03USMC

Ruby was a ner'do well in the OC world. Very low level and not even a "made" man. He killed Oswald to make his mark in the world and once he had he was content with it. He didn't "talk" because he knew nothing.

As far as the Rifle. It was a Mannlicher Carcano. An Italian version of the German K98 Mauser. Not an inaccurate weapon.
--
Boots
March 3rd, 2005  
Whispering Death

I'm an atheist and a skeptic, I don't believe stuff like this usually.

But really, I truely truely think the mob did it.
March 6th, 2005  
AussieNick

He travelled back in time and shot himself, leaving no evidence

Or, who cares. Done is done. Nothing can change it.
March 6th, 2005  
Charge 7

Who cares? Americans. He was our President. Certainly those of us that lived through those days. If you don't care that's your opinion, but don't question the feelings of others. What can be done now? Most likely as you said - nothing. We may never know, but any true student of history knows that as time goes on many things that were thought unknowable have been in the end found out. I know Oswald did it, but I'm keeping an open mind as to whether there was any outside involvement. Wouldn't surprise me at all if Cuban involvement is shown years from now when classified documents are released in 2014 or 2029 can't remember which.
April 23rd, 2010  
bill

Topic: bill

Im still wondering when the Dallas police are going to find those curtain rods that Oswald said he was carrying into the TSBD building.