Kids kicked off school bus because they speak English

Guess what Monty those people's tax dollars pay for that bus, that building, and those others kids academy...

So you're argument does NOT stand up...I bet you would like them to take more money from tax payers and provide less services....

Exactly my point, 60,000 in a nation of 300 Million. Somehow I think the English Language is going to weather this threat of being replaced by the Hmong Language.

Everything has to start somewhere....

Guess what Monty those people's tax dollars pay for that bus, that building, and those others kids academy...

So you're argument does NOT stand up...I bet you would like them to take more money from tax payers and provide less services....

The argument does stand because it is not the same school it is about the same as arguing that the immigration services should help you with your tax's because they are both paid by tax dollars but hey lets not let fact ruin an argument.
It would appear that you don't believe in parental responsibility so this argument is rather pointless still you stick to the "its always the governments problem" stance if nothing else it makes for fun reading.

Last edited:
Hmongs are very resistant to the majority's culture in the United States. They don't want to blend in so to say with the majority. In all cases, majority always win.

The argument does stand because it is not the same school it is about the same as arguing that the immigration services should help you with your tax's because they are both paid by tax dollars but hey lets not let fact ruin an argument.
It would appear that you don't believe in parental responsibility so this argument is rather pointless still you stick to the "its always the governments problem" stance if nothing else it makes for fun reading.

It is a sub school in the same building...I'm sure it shares administration....

when i was in high school, there was my school, and another english as a second language building next door. kids going to either school rode the same buses, to help learn the language. now this thing up in MN, that is just :cen: screwed up. it doesn't matter if the "sub school" only caters to a certain language, all the kids are going to the same general place. one bus, one school, two groups of kids shouldn't be difficult-stick them all on the same bus, and maybe the english speakers can teach the others something, and vice versa.

That may well be the case and I have no doubt bureaucracy has come a long way in the few short years since we were at school but it is obvious that this is not how things are done in that particular area of the US, it is not some sinister plot of the Hmong to take over the world, its not a racist thing and it is most certainly not a degradation of the rights of Americans as some of the people in this thread would have you believe at worst it is a mixture of bad planning and poor parenting that has been blown out of all proportion by poor reporting and one eyed readers.

The problem would never have occurred had the mother simply taken the time and effort to ensure the kids were catered for when she moved.

Seems like a local matter to me.
Election Day is in November, if enough people are upset about it, well the School Board may be changed.

That may well be the case and I have no doubt bureaucracy has come a long way in the few short years since we were at school but it is obvious that this is not how things are done in that particular area of the US, it is not some sinister plot of the Hmong to take over the world, its not a racist thing and it is most certainly not a degradation of the rights of Americans as some of the people in this thread would have you believe at worst it is a mixture of bad planning and poor parenting that has been blown out of all proportion by poor reporting and one eyed readers.

The problem would never have occurred had the mother simply taken the time and effort to ensure the kids were catered for when she moved.

You are making it into a conspiracy theory which it is not...It is the simple problem of a new form of segregation that should be nipped in the bud before it becomes a problem...

We all know that once something happens one time is gets easier and easier to do again and sometimes to a higher level...

It is the basic principal of the matter....

While I do agree with you that it has been blown out of proportion ;)

Back