Kids with guns!!

GUNNER said:
I'm a strong believer that kids should not own guns, you hear too many horror stories on the news about "accidental shootings" no offence to anyone this is my opinion only, but kids are just not mature enough to handle guns, guns should not even be stored in the home anywhere near children, if they are part of a shooting club or under adult supervision thats fine but i don't think they have any business owning one.

GUNNER

To my eye, it is 100% an upbringing issue, if a child is taught weapons safety and responsibility early on, they will practice it all their lives (I know it worked for me, my Dad caught me pointing a bb gun at my brother's dog one time and I lost the bb gun, my opportunities to go hunting that year, and my ability to sit for a month all in one fell swoop).

To my eye, it is 100% an upbringing issue, if a child is taught weapons safety and responsibility early on, they will practice it all their lives (I know it worked for me, my Dad caught me pointing a bb gun at my brother's dog one time and I lost the bb gun, my opportunities to go hunting that year, and my ability to sit for a month all in one fell swoop).
"kids with guns" :?

:idea: If your dad didnt cought you doing what you were,that dog would probably be an one eye dog by now

Marksman said:
:idea: If your dad didnt cought you doing what you were,that dog would probably be an one eye dog by now

:lol: I never said I was going to shoot it, if I remember correctly I was playing Army (never stopped since :lol: ) and the dog was a Nazi prisoner. ;)

Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa(tears all around)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Now this made my day :lol: :lol: :lol:

GUNNER said:
I'm a strong believer that kids should not own guns, you hear too many horror stories on the news about "accidental shootings" no offence to anyone this is my opinion only, but kids are just not mature enough to handle guns, guns should not even be stored in the home anywhere near children, if they are part of a shooting club or under adult supervision thats fine but i don't think they have any business owning one.

GUNNER
I think it depends on the kid. There are lots of adults who are not mature enough to own guns either.

It is upbrining, just about everyone is right on this subject. I dont think there could be a right or wrong. Teachin a kid right from wrong is the first step, not just about guns either. If a kid knows right from wrong, then he learn responsibility and from there is where gun safety comes into play.

I totally agree that some adults are not that mature but i don't totally agree on the upbringing part although it does start by learning right from wrong but what happens when some poor kid just snaps and kills everyone in his class?

GUNNER

Listen to this.this is off but hey

one guy should fail on math in highschool,so he aproaches to the desk of the prof. and stick a knife to it,rageusly saing "i want E" and proff puls out a gun and relodas it,slam it on the desk and say"s"F is gonna be"

Mod edit: Calm down there Marksman, due to the school shootings here in the States in the past few years, some people are quite sensitive about things like this.

Dude, you have either a very sick mind or too much time on your hands. Could we have a mod over here please?

Mod edit: Use the Private Messaging system for things like this.

Sir, you asked me what I needed. I responded.

Back