Kid suspended for eating ham sandwich

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
Read carefully and see the absolute absurdity of this crap. A child eats a ham sandwich in front of a muslim and it is a hate crime.

Muslims Call Ham Hate Crime
As they are “highly offensive” to Muslims, it appears that our politically correct leftist-run middle school system will soon no longer allow any pork products on school property. At Lewiston, ME Middle School, placing pork in the mere presence of Muslims is currently being called a hate crime. Note: Jews also believe pork is unclean but, there has never been any effort by the public school system to remove pork, in order to honor their religious beliefs. That is reserved solely for Muslims. For that matter, celebrations of Christian holidays are being summarily removed from the public school system, while Muslim holidays are commemorated—and Muslim foot washing basins and prayer rooms are being built. All manner of Islamic demands, no matter what the complaint, are being met and Islam is quickly and clearly being established as the “superior” religion in the USA—now in the public school systems and, no doubt, soon in the entire country.

The latest incident of “Muslim outrage” involves a middle-school student purportedly placing a ham sandwich wrapped in a baggie on a lunch table where Somali Muslim students sit. One 14 year-old unnamed Somali student is reported to have said: “At the school the next day, I didn’t feel safe. I felt like everybody was against me. Before I felt like I fit in, and everything was normal.” The ham-placing “offending student” has been suspended, the Maine middle school is calling the placing of the ham sandwich a “hate crime” and the local police are investigating the child. More charges against the child may be forthcoming. School Superintendent Leon Levesque said: “The school incident is being treated seriously as a hate incident!” Then, in the true and remarkable spirit of the Kumbaya-for-Islam set, Levesque added: “We’ve got some work to do to turn this around and bring the school community back together again.” Note: Again, ‘presenting pork’ is only an offense and “hate crime” if it involves Muslims.

Even the Portland, ME based Center for the Prevention of Hate Violence has become involved. Its Executive Director Stephen Wessler immediately went off the deep end and commented: “It's extraordinarily hurtful and degrading to Muslims, whose religion prohibits them from being around ham. It's important to respond swiftly.” Huh? Respond swiftly to an evil ham sandwich? Wessler then added warningly: “Incidents like this that involve degrading language or conduct are often said by the perpetrator as a joke. I know that conduct is never static. It’s part of a process of escalation!” Is Wessler actually saying: “Today it’s a ham sandwich, tomorrow it’s the world!”? What has happened to the alleged minds of our supposedly educated adults, when a non-threatening childish prank is raised to the level of a hate crime? Oh—I forgot. To Muslims we are now being led to believe that everything is potentially threatening. However, real threats from real Islamic terrorists are increasingly discounted by our PC society. 9/11 is a fading memory in all too many minds and Islamic Imams can not only threaten passengers on planes but, then turn around and sue said passengers for complaining about them!

Now, not only do we have Congressional leaders working to appease each and every aspect of Islam that has vowed to destroy us but, we have the US public school system bowing to all complaints—or even potential complaints—from Muslim students and their parents. Of course, any and all complaints from Christian and Jewish students are ignored. Special privileges are progressively being given to Muslims and even facilities are being built, with tax payer dollars, for them on US campuses. No such privileges or construction projects are being afforded to or for any other religious group. And too many are continuing to remain silent. In this case, as in others, silence equates to acceptance. Islam is taking over the USA from both without and within—apparently with the consent of the new ‘silent majority’. It’s a tragedy that SCOTUS did not include mosques in its ruling on the separation of church and state. It has not only come back to haunt and bite us but, will soon render we-the-people and our country as only so much dust in the wind. If we do not now speak up loudly at these injustices and inequities, soon we won’t be allowed to speak at all.

I gotta call b******t on this one, is there a source or link besides Green Footballs? Honestly if this is true, which I am having a hard time believing it is, we're screwed and Former CO Gov. Lamm was right.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/224065/student_leaves_ham_sandwich_on_lunch.html

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1822457/posts

http://www.americaoutloud.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1383

Im my opinion...These Somalians need to either assimilate, or get the hell out. Our ancestors got to know the American way of life, why can't they? Sure, they can retain their hate of all things Porkey Pig related, but just because a kid leaves his sandwich around, gives them no right to be called "traumatized." Grow a pair and suck it up.

1. Hate Crimes in Middle School? Doubtful, I doubt they comprehend racism at that age. Sounds more like a practical joke that was in bad taste. Punishment yes, suspension too severe.

2. The Koran says you cannot eat ham it doesn't say touching it or being next to it is a crime.

Koran 6:145 Says: "I do not find in what is inspired to me forbidden except that it be already dead, or blood, or the meat of pig, for it is foul; or what is corruptly dedicated to other than God." Whoever is forced without seeking disobedience or transgression, then your Lord is Forgiving, Merciful.

I have Muslim friends that have a baby pig as a pet. Some people need to read the Koran more closely before feigning outrage.

3. The US is not a Muslim country. Just as Americans must be respectful of Muslim rules when they are in Muslim countries, Muslims must learn to tolerate culture in non-muslim countries. This isn't Nazi Germany, Nobody is trying to force-feed them pork.

Where are the atheists on this one????

All a bunch of BS, ya know what should be done all people involved slapped up side the head and told life is tough deal with it, now remove your head from ass and carry on....

Hell yeah!! Turn it up!! Right on!!

Sing that song!! I love that song....anyways

ok so they say Muslims can't touch pork, or w/e, did the punished student ever force the muslim student to touch it? No, and does anyone get punished for using the Lord's name in vain, because we could just as easily use that as an excuse for Christian students? That's just stupid because America says that we have the freedom of religion, so Muslims, or any religion for that matter shouldn't get special treatment

This is ridiculous, see what results Muslim terrorists get...I say we take a chapter from their book and turn it on them, oh wait we are trying to but some people would rather just ignore the problem at hand....

Kind of like when the check engine light comes on, oh I don't need to get that looked at....two days later stranded on the side of the road...

Where are the atheists on this one????

All a bunch of BS, ya know what should be done all people involved slapped up side the head and told life is tough deal with it, now remove your head from ass and carry on....

Umm why would atheists even care?

I suspect the "Atheists" think all religious types are nuts so if religions want to fight it out then go for it.

That's the point, we cant, this is AMERICA, if we send them back, it would go against everything we stand for.

No it wouldn't. You either assimilate or leave. Our country is being torn apart by all these divisions of special interest groups and victims of life.

We're not sending anyone back for not abandoning their culture.
We want to send them back for not embracing ours.

Last edited:
Back