Attachment 329

Hell yeah!! Turn it up!! Right on!!
April 25th, 2007  
philam15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marinerhodes
Hell yeah!! Turn it up!! Right on!!
Sing that song!! I love that song....anyways

ok so they say Muslims can't touch pork, or w/e, did the punished student ever force the muslim student to touch it? No, and does anyone get punished for using the Lord's name in vain, because we could just as easily use that as an excuse for Christian students? That's just stupid because America says that we have the freedom of religion, so Muslims, or any religion for that matter shouldn't get special treatment
April 25th, 2007  
Donkey

This is ridiculous, see what results Muslim terrorists get...I say we take a chapter from their book and turn it on them, oh wait we are trying to but some people would rather just ignore the problem at hand....

Kind of like when the check engine light comes on, oh I don't need to get that looked at....two days later stranded on the side of the road...
--
Kid suspended for eating ham sandwich
April 25th, 2007  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkey
Where are the atheists on this one????

All a bunch of BS, ya know what should be done all people involved slapped up side the head and told life is tough deal with it, now remove your head from ass and carry on....
Umm why would atheists even care?

I suspect the "Atheists" think all religious types are nuts so if religions want to fight it out then go for it.
April 26th, 2007  
A Can of Man

Send 'em back to where ever they came from.
April 26th, 2007  
philam15

That's the point, we cant, this is AMERICA, if we send them back, it would go against everything we stand for.
April 26th, 2007  
bulldogg

No it wouldn't. You either assimilate or leave. Our country is being torn apart by all these divisions of special interest groups and victims of life.
April 26th, 2007  
philam15

You can't send someone back for not abandoning their culture...
April 26th, 2007  
A Can of Man

We're not sending anyone back for not abandoning their culture.
We want to send them back for not embracing ours.
April 26th, 2007  
bulldogg

^^^ ON TARGET!