Khan

Darcia

Did anyone hear about them believing they are close to fiding Ghengis Khan's grave site, they apperently found this area that had all of these items buried in it like Horses and Cerimonial items and they believe Khan's grave yard is nerby, The major thing about this is the Mongols believe that Khan's Soul after he died went into his flag, so if they find His gRvae site not only will it most likly becoming a place of worship but th mongols may believe thier empire is returning and may go off and do something crazy like try to invade someone..

Also it is believed Via legend that Khan's grave site is covered by trees.

It will be the shortest Mongolian conquest in recorded history!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

No way its going to work ... its like Costa Rica trying to conquer the whole of North America!

...The good news is they would use horses and even though the Russian and Chinese armies are outdated they shouold be able to fight these 4 ft ponies....I hope.

Dameon said:
...The good news is they would use horses and even though the Russian and Chinese armies are outdated they shouold be able to fight these 4 ft ponies....I hope.

:lol:

It's China with the outdated weapons, not Russia.

Wouldn't this be weird though... Mongolia 10 years from now, after finding Khans gravesite, are a leading economic and militarian superpower... Just a dream. :)

Well...it was also a dream that the USSR would fall, Nazi germany would fall, Columbus would find land, W to win the election.....you never know....

Dameon said:
Well...it was also a dream that the USSR would fall, Nazi germany would fall, Columbus would find land, W to win the election.....you never know....

W to win the election.....

What's that suppose to mean? ;)

Columbus would find land

Columbus was looking for a faster trade route to China/Asia, not to find land.

W-W Bush, People thought he would loose

Columbus- People thought he would fall off of the world.

Dameon said:

That depends on where you live, if you live in a democratic state then yes, it would appear that Gore was going to win, where as here in South Dakota, which has voted Republican since the turn of the century, it appeared that Bush was going to win, I supported Gore but I knew Bush would win, I did not expect it to be so close, but I knew Bush would win in the end.

That sounds like something else I heard, the day that Hitler invaded the Soviet Union was the same day that Soviet Scientist opened up the tomb of some ancient ruler whose corpse was supposedly cursed.

Alot of wierd thing happen, Like they say the day the person who found King Tut died ll the lights in Cairo went out.

Damien435 said:
Dameon said:

That depends on where you live, if you live in a democratic state then yes, it would appear that Gore was going to win, where as here in South Dakota, which has voted Republican since the turn of the century, it appeared that Bush was going to win, I supported Gore but I knew Bush would win, I did not expect it to be so close, but I knew Bush would win in the end.

That sounds like something else I heard, the day that Hitler invaded the Soviet Union was the same day that Soviet Scientist opened up the tomb of some ancient ruler whose corpse was supposedly cursed.

Where do you live in South Dakota? I live in Watertown (h20 town). :eek:

Back