News Article
http://www.news-leader.com/today/0920-Wannaswapv-183076.html
(try this article)

Website
http://www.votepair.org/

Defeat George Bush
Support the critical voice of third parties
Build a progressive majority

You can make your vote for president count by joining the national VotePair campaign and using your vote to elect Kerry-Edwards while supporting the role of progressive third-party candidates. As we learned in 2000, a few hundred votes in the right states can make all the difference in the world--and the whole world is watching now.

In vote-pairing, swing-state progressives whose first instinct might have been to vote for Nader or Cobb are paired with Democrats (and others whose first choice for President is Kerry) in 'safe' states where either Bush or Kerry has a decisive lead. Paired voters can communicate with each other and decide to vote strategically: swing-state participants for Kerry and safe-state participants for Nader or Cobb. As a result, the paired voters' support for progressive third parties is recorded in the popular vote and their preference for Kerry over Bush finds voice in the Electoral College.

Defeating Bush means redirecting the current Administration's aggressive unilateral foreign policy, protecting the environment and women's right to choose, and keeping Bush from stacking the Supreme Court and federal courts with right-wing judges like Justices Scalia and Thomas.

Together, we can vote strategically to build a progressive majority and prevent another disastrous Bush presidency.

----------------------------------------------------

This is INSAINE and ILLEGAL. This goes against the due process in the United States. This must stop NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am amazed at how the Kerry supporters will do anything to win, legal or not

Tell me you are surprised. The Democratic Party is willing to do anything to regain power, including breaking laws and changing the rules of the process to further their own agenda.

These people will do anything, including having a major news media subvert a national election. They preach on and on about equal rights, justice, and so forth, oh the hipocracy of it all!

My letter to the Editor:

I was blown away after reading your article on the plan to let Kerry and Nader supporters swap votes. How can anyone create a scheme that goes against everything this country stands for? I firmly believed that Kerry supporters hatched this plan. First, Kerry supporters begged Nader not to run. After Nader decided to run, lawyers, who must support Kerry, have been fighting to keep Nader off every ballot in the United States. Now some people are willing to hijack the Presidential election by trading votes in battle ground states. I believe that most Kerry supporters are honest and fair. The problem is there are radical elements that will do anything to win, honest or not. These dishonest elements are ruining the due process in this county. Everyone, regardless of party association, must speak up against such elements. I, for one, am shamed that any American would do what they have done.

Back