Katie's revenge

KC72

EVANSVILLE, Indiana (AP) -- An inmate serving a life sentence for molesting and murdering a 10-year-old girl named Katie was apparently forcibly tattooed across the forehead by a fellow prisoner with the words "KATIE'S REVENGE," authorities say.

Anthony Ray Stockelman, 39, was removed from the general prison population for his own safety last weekend after authorities discovered the tattoo, officials said.

Prison officials said an inmate has been identified as a suspect.

A photo of what is identified as Stockelman's forehead appeared this week on a crime blog called "Lost In Lima Ohio" that focuses on news reports about crimes against children and women.

Two prison guards suspected of supplying the picture were fired for making unauthorized copies of an evidence photo, said Rich Larsen, a spokesman for the Wabash Valley state prison in Carlisle, about 70 miles north of Evansville.

Child molesters rank near the bottom of the prison hierarchy and are often brutalized by other inmates. Tattoos are against prison regulations, but inmates often fashion crude tattoo instruments with plastic utensils and needles.

Stockelman's tattoo covers nearly his entire forehead.

"If I had to guess I'd say it's a statement from the inmates," said Collman's father, John Neace.

Stockelman pleaded guilty to abducting, molesting and drowning Katlyn "Katie" Collman, whose body was found in 2005 in a creek about 15 miles from her home in the town of Crothersville.

Police initially believed Katie was abducted and slain because she had stumbled onto a methamphetamine operation in the neighborhood, but that theory was later discarded.

Another man confessed to the killing at one point but was cleared after DNA and other evidence connected Stockelman to the crime.

story.stockelman.jpg

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/09/29/inmate.tattoo.ap/index.html

I would like to see all sex criminals get the same treatment:thumb:

Prisons are strange. Inmates can be murders and serial killers and other inmates have no problems with them as long as they didn't harm childern. But the moment a pedifile or any other person that targeted childern is released into the general population of a prison. They are targeted by the other inmates. Folks (even die hard criminals) hate other folks that target childern.

Never enough .....

:sorry: ......... NOT.

I have absolutely no kind feelings towards a child molester or child killer (and I sure am NOT an inmate, nor have I ever been one).

Whatever the other inmates can do to make a pedophile or child murderer hurt, is alright as far as I am concerned - it can NEVER be enough ... the more these animals are made to suffer the better.

I believe that these animals should NEVER see the light of day for the rest of their lives ... PERIOD.

I have absolutely no kind feelings towards a child molester or child killer (and I sure am NOT an inmate, nor have I ever been one).

Whatever the other inmates can do to make a pedophile or child murderer hurt, is alright as far as I am concerned - it can NEVER be enough ... the more these animals are made to suffer the better.

I believe that these animals should NEVER see the light of day for the rest of their lives ... PERIOD.
A big hooah! to that, Chief. I agree with you 110%.

Fully agree!

The pervert deserves much worse, still, it's kind of odd and refreshing to remember that the imprisoned are still American citizens, who for the most part have a sense of right and wrong.

Cheif bones, you go too far, this man was not in a true maxinum security prison, he could easily just as easily be in with bank robbers, people guilty of manslaughter, and the like as compared to fellow murderers.

I think we are all in agreement that those who prey on children or for that matter females as well are the lowest of low and are truly sick in the head....

From what I have read and seen I do see that rapists and child molesters are looked upon as the scum they are even by the less desirables of society... This just stresses how sick these individuals are….

The pervert deserves much worse, still, it's kind of odd and refreshing to remember that the imprisoned are still American citizens, who for the most part have a sense of right and wrong.

Cheif bones, you go too far, this man was not in a true maxinum security prison, he could easily just as easily be in with bank robbers, people guilty of manslaughter, and the like as compared to fellow murderers.

:sorry:

:bang: I didn't go as far as I would have liked. I would have been banned IF I had put down what I would really like to be seen done to these animals.

It has something to do with cutting and then cauterization ... and ... with no anesthesia.

As far as being American's ... that is ALSO up for debate - they deserve NO rights..

Evidently your name describes more than just your nickname.

:sorry:

:bang: I didn't go as far as I would have liked. I would have been banned IF I had put down what I would really like to be seen done to these animals.

It has something to do with cutting and then cauterization ... and ... with no anesthesia.

As far as being American's ... that is ALSO up for debate - they deserve NO rights..

Evidently your name describes more than just your nickname.

Chief,

I got hammered earlier about using caps and bolding to make a point. I hate being PC but it's in your best interest.

Two prison guards suspected of supplying the picture were fired for making unauthorized copies of an evidence photo, said Rich Larsen, a spokesman for the Wabash Valley state prison in Carlisle, about 70 miles north of Evansville.
I don't mind about self-regulation amongst inmates, the pig got what he deserved. The only thing that bothers me is that guards pass on evidence, that is totally against the system they chose to work for. Prison is a nasty place and by handing out evidence like this, they know what will happen. They practically turned prison into a death-camp for this man! And however merited, it is not their job to do this. They are supposed to guard prisoners and not have them murdered, end of story!

Ted

Your're absolutely right, thats why they were fired for it. Most prisoners know what the others are in for (word gets around) and frankly this guy raped and murdered a child, he isnt going to be released any time soon.

Chief,

I got hammered earlier about using caps and bolding to make a point. I hate being PC but it's in your best interest.

Not PC just annoying...Do you see op-ed articles in the newspaper written like that???? There is a difference when you use it to organzie something and make it read clear than trying to shove something in someones face....

On topic....

Ted is correct, although most prisons already are death camps for convicted child molesters, rapists, and police officers....

Last edited:
Chief,

Senior Chief
Using CAPS and other print modes is NOT Politically Incorrect ... when correctly used, it is perfectly acceptable for making an emphatic point.

Being politically incorrect, IS using all caps for your ENTIRE post (and is against the Forum Rules for this forum ... article 11 I believe).

See the difference?

Last edited:
Senior Chief
Using CAPS and other print modes is NOT Politically Incorrect ... when correctly used, it is perfectly acceptable for making an emphatic point.

Being politically incorrect, IS using all caps for your ENTIRE post (and is against the Forum Rules for this forum ... article 11 I believe).

See the difference?

Chief,

I know the difference and my posts were somewhat along the lines you have up. If you write poorly enough that you need to emphasize your words that often you might want to spruce up on your grammar and structure. NOI

Back