Karzai warns NATO: Afghan life not cheap (AP)

News Manager

Milforums News Bot
AP - President Hamid Karzai accused NATO and U.S.-led troops Saturday of carelessly killing scores of Afghan civilians and warned that the fight against resurgent Taliban militants could fail unless foreign forces show more restraint.

More...

NATO warns Karzai to STFU unless he thinks he and his armed forces are ready to go it alone and foot the bill.

well he IS correct

bombing weddings and villages is not going to gain NATO or karzai's govt any supporters

Sooooooooooo...are you implying that this was done on purpose or that somehow the soldiers involved in air strikes and such are inhuman animals who simply don't give a **** about killing an innocent?

Are you saying you believe my brothers in arms targeted and killed civilians on purpose?

Because that is EXACTLY what this dirtbag was implying with this and other similar b******t statements he has made of late. Pretty ballsy in my book for a man who owes his life to some 82nd Airborne soldiers tasked with keeping him alive because his own forces were unable to do the job.

Last edited:
They need to be more carefull. Because these casualties are not low. We are talking about 90 or 100 civilian casualties after operations or bombings.

When your enemy does not wear uniforms and he garrisons troops in towns and the locals for whatever reason do not get the hell outta dodge :cen: happens no matter how careful someone is.

Ortouch, do you honestly believe that the soldiers involved when a civilian is killed don't care? You think they just shrug their shoulders and say "Oh well." This is horse:cen: propaganda trying to unit muslims against the west by implying "the crusaders are at it again".

You want civilian deaths down? Get the Talibanis out of the villages.

No bulldog calm down. I surely don't believe that they do it intentionally. We are together there. ( I mean US and Turkish forces) And I know what kinda place Afghanistan is. I only said "They need to be a little bit more carefull." That's it.

Back