Kapooka Australia wagga wagga n.s.w

Andrew1992

G-day i leave for basic training on the 5th of october wat should i take and wat should i bring some1 please help me.....:sniper:

Welcome to the forum! :horsie:

I just completed Basic in the US last week. I really wish I'd only taken the clothes I was wearing. As soon as we arrived, all of our personal items were secured and we didn't see them again until graduation. I'm guessing that is fairly standard at any basic.

Welcome to the forum! :horsie:

I just completed Basic in the US last week. I really wish I'd only taken the clothes I was wearing. As soon as we arrived, all of our personal items were secured and we didn't see them again until graduation. I'm guessing that is fairly standard at any basic.

Welcome back Momma and congratulations. Yep, thats what happened to me, except we had to mail our civi's home. Going home for a weekend we had to wear uniform, brass buttons, cap badge, belt buckles and boots gleaming.

Welcome back Momma and congratulations. Yep, thats what happened to me, except we had to mail our civi's home. Going home for a weekend we had to wear uniform, brass buttons, cap badge, belt buckles and boots gleaming.

Thanks!

We stay in our ACUs for the most part. So far I've only been required to wear the Class A's once, and the Class B's once. ;)

The only time I wore my civies was while in the hotel with my hubby on the way to AIT!

Welcome Andrew. If you mean what do you take to basic, nothing, everything will be GI. At least for eight weeks, they don't want you to have anything that wasn't issued at the reception center. You'll be issued evreything from skivvies to battle gear.

Back