Kanye West is a scumbage

Hey, TI.

I was just reading about this on Yahoo. The boy needs his butt kicked. He consistently makes an ass of himself.....WHY is he still invited to these events?????

Hell no, only good song from Kanye is "Flashing Lights".

I like to listen to Dj Tiesto, Cosmic Gate and Rammstein, not this stooge.

Taylor Swift grates on my nerves but she shoulda beyotch slapped West and put the boots to him when he was down.That guy is in serious need of an azz whippin.

Yes, kids do idolize him and that is what is so scary. Kanye West has no tact, no brains, and the only reason he HASN'T gotten his ass kicked is...well, I'm sure you all know why. He's been pulling this kind of crap for years and people keep buying his music and looking up to him.

Poor Taylor Swift. I'm not a fan of hers, but no one should be disrespected like that.

Have you guys seen this?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,549800,00.html??test=faces

What a scumbag. This is so bad. I hope if he ever wins an award people rush the stage and kick his ass.

His ever winning an award isn't likely.

Beyonce is a class act and brought Taylor Swift back on Stage to finish her acceptance speech later in the program.

Don't usually care what celebrities have to say, but I think Kelly Clarkson nailed it:

Dear Kanye,

What happened to you as a child?? Did you not get hugged enough?? Something must have happened to make you this way and I think we’re all just curious as to what would make a grown man go on national television and make a talented artist, let alone teenager, feel like ****. I mean, I’ve seen you do some pretty shitty things, but you just keep amazing me with your tactless, ******* ways. It’s absolutely fascinating how much I don’t like you. I like everyone. I even like my ******* ex that cheated on me over you…which is pretty odd since I don’t even personally know you. The best part of this evening is that you weren’t even up for THIS award and yet you still have a problem with the outcome. Is winning a moon man that much of a life goal?? You can have mine if it will shut you up. Is it that important, really??
I was actually nominated in the same category that Taylor won and I was excited for her…so why can’t you be?? I’m not even mad at you for being an *******…I just pity you because you’re a sad human being.
On a side note, Beyonce has always been a class act and proved again tonight that she still is. Go TEXAS!!
Taylor Swift, you outsell him ….that’s why he’s bitter. You know I love your work! Keep it up girl!
KC
icon_smile.gif

http://iamkelly.wordpress.com/2009/09/14/kanye-west/

Agreed, Chukpike... Beyoncé is absolutely the BEST role model out there for our young women today... Beautiful, talented, humble, AND such a nice person.

Jilly, you asked why Kanye is still invited to these events. This is why. He creates a huge ruckus and then people who normally wouldn't give a rat's behind, tune it to "see what will happen next." Its all about ratings to these people. Although I will give the powers that be at MTV a bit of credit, since they did ask Kanye to leave not long after it happened. It amazes me that he left without creating an even bigger stir. :roll:

Lady Gaga's recreation of Lady Di's tragic death was equally distasteful in my opinion. But it brings ratings so its all good, right?

Huge kudos to Beyonce. She showed an amazing amount of class by giving up her own moment to let Taylor get some of her's back. That is someone I wouldn't mind my young nieces striving to be like.

Between Russell Brand last year (who was invited back, even after calling the President retarded and taking a jab at the very same Taylor Swift, who retorted afterward by inadvertently calling most American girls whores) and Kanye West this year, I'm amazed anyone watches this crap.

By the way, who's seen the new Shakira video? It's one of the dumbest things I've ever seen, and that includes most disco and the 2008 Vice Presidential Debate. The music industry is DEAD.

Our kids idolize dudes like him.

Not in my house they don't, pants are around the waist too, not the dam knees.

I kinda liek Taylor Swift as long as I hear her on the radio, but thats basically because the videos I watch are hard core Rock, no rap/hiphop/rock mix crap, the bands I listen to would eat that little worm alive. personally with any kind of luck maybe one of his "fellow rapers' will "pop a cap'

Last edited:
By the way, who's seen the new Shakira video? It's one of the dumbest things I've ever seen, and that includes most disco and the 2008 Vice Presidential Debate. The music industry is DEAD.

I agree. I felt dumber for having watched it, but the same can be said for a lot of the movies and TV shows I've seen recently.

I must admit that although i have little time for any of these show ponies. I thought that Beyoncé showed great humility which in turn showed her to be a truly "worthy" person.

I'll always look at her differently from now on.

that guy is an ******* and racist, his vids and music schould be banned and all his awards taken back.

Has he ever gotten an award?:)

The only kids here who idolize this type are easily identifiable (they're generally wearing exactly what their music tells them to).

The man should've been thrown off the stage (I mean literally, like violently thrown and banned from the building).

Actually, he was made to leave the building before the show was over.

I must admit that although i have little time for any of these show ponies. I thought that Beyoncé showed great humility which in turn showed her to be a truly "worthy" person.

I'll always look at her differently from now on.
I agree, that was really great of her. I'm glad she stepped up and did.

Back