Kamikaze shot dead in London, UK. Third attack.

Italian Guy

Milforum Hitman
Hope some more Europeans realize we are REALLY at war:

BBC: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4706787.stm

Man shot dead by police on Tube

Police have cordoned off a 200-metre area around the station
A man has been shot dead by armed officers at Stockwell Tube station, as police hunt four would-be bombers.
Passenger Mark Whitby told BBC News he had seen a man of Asian appearance shot five times by "plain-clothes police officers" with a handgun.

"I saw the gun being fired five times into the guy - he is dead," he said.

Passengers were evacuated from the Northern Line station in south London. The incident followed four minor explosions in the capital on Thursday.

Police have cordoned off a 200-metre area around Stockwell station.

Services on the Victoria and Northern lines have been suspended following a request by the police, London Underground said.

Ambulances including an air ambulance have been sent to the scene at Stockwell.

They pushed him to the floor, bundled on top of him and unloaded five shots into him

Witness Mark Whitby

'They unloaded five shots'

Mr Whitby, told BBC News: "I was sitting on the train reading my paper.

"I heard a load of noise, people saying, 'Get out, get down'!

"I saw an Asian guy run onto the train hotly pursued by three plain-clothes police officers.

"One of them was carrying a black handgun - it looked like an automatic - they pushed him to the floor, bundled on top of him and unloaded five shots into him."

Passenger Alison Bowditch told BBC News: "The tube pulled into the station and we were sitting there, you know, as you do and then there was just a lot of shouting and the sound of gunfire and then people were saying, 'Get off, get off!'

"Somebody definitely went to the ground and as they went to the ground I heard gun fire and assumed they had been shot."

People on my train started banging on the doors, saying, 'Let us off, let us off!

Passenger Jason Dines

Jason Dines, of Brixton, south London, was on a train that pulled in to Stockwell station at about 1000 BST.

He told BBC News: "I suddenly became aware there was a real sense of panic.

"I could see people running down the platform to the exit.

"People on my train started banging on the doors, saying, 'Let us off, let us off!'

"They were making so much noise, it was impossible to hear the driver's announcements.

"The fear was contagious - I felt my heart racing.

"The doors of the train opened - but the driver was trying to get everyone to get back on the train.

"The PA system on the platform was clearer.

"Once people got the message they got back onto my train, and we continued on our way.

"At that point people were saying they had seen armed police shoot a man on the opposite platform.

"People were very scared. I was very angry."

After Thursday's London blasts, the bombers fled after detonators went off, causing small blasts, but failed to detonate the bombs themselves.

[/url]

Hi,

Sadly It's a War where your Opponent will always have the Upper hand .... they can choose the Time and the Location that suits them....... It's pretty hard to Stop a Man who wants to Die :? .

Peace
-=SF-13=-

iv read a couple of things, is there any news that has been released which indicates that he was wearing/carrying a bomb? or was he a sick puppy with a death wish?

Locke said:
iv read a couple of things, is there any news that has been released which indicates that he was wearing/carrying a bomb? or was he a sick puppy with a death wish?

Official version had it that he was wearing a backpack, while some eyewitnesses said he was not. All agree he was wearing a "thick coat", though. He was requested to show his documents but started running away. IMO, a suspect. He kept running while the cops shouted "Stop! Stop!", and attempted to jump onto a train. He was shot then.
Even if he was mentally disturbed, I don't think the cops exceeded their "rules of engagement".

agreed, with what happened. wearing odd clothes, ignoring police commands and running into a confined space filled with people, seems justified. tho aparently they knocked him down, then shot him. if they had him down and unable to detonate, why not restrain him, or would no sane person take that risk?

Locke said:
agreed, with what happened. wearing odd clothes, ignoring police commands and running into a confined space filled with people, seems justified. tho aparently they knocked him down, then shot him. if they had him down and unable to detonate, why not restrain him, or would no sane person take that risk?

Yeah how weird is that to be wearing a thick coat in the month of July?? (northern hemisphere, Locke)

Anyways no I don't think a sane man would take the risk or waiting to see if he detonates. Let's not waste our good cops' lives.

amen to the last part

(ot: :cen: what i wouldn't give for summer to be here again. either that or some decent rain, nothing worse than just cold :evil: enjoy the italian stunners my friend, i hear they are aplenty) ;)

Locke said:
amen to the last part

(ot: :cen: what i wouldn't give for summer to be here again. either that or some decent rain, nothing worse than just cold :evil: enjoy the italian stunners my friend, i hear they are aplenty) ;)

Oh shutup, I'm dying in 100+ degree (farenheit) heat here in Texas.

waaaay OT lol:
iv always preferd the heat to cold
if football in texas really as big as portrayed in friday night lights (the book!) cuz it was an awesome read!

Football is huge in Texas. You have to remember that 5 o'clock traffic lasts till' 8 on fridays because everyone's driving to the highschool games.

Locke said:

Well, if it was hand detonated bomb he might have been able to still set it off even if he did have three police officers sitting on him. Better safe than sorry, one man dead is better than 30 and given what had just happened in London these last two weeks it is seems quite understandable to me. Like when that Marine in Iraq shot a wounded man in Mosque only days after another wounded man killed a marine in that unit. Fried nerves.

Damien435 said:
Well, if it was hand detonated bomb he might have been able to still set it off even if he did have three police officers sitting on him. Better safe than sorry, one man dead is better than 30 and given what had just happened in London these last two weeks it is seems quite understandable to me. Like when that Marine in Iraq shot a wounded man in Mosque only days after another wounded man killed a marine in that unit. Fried nerves.

They were Actually Sitting on him when they Shot him ....... that's what the eyewittnesses say.

Associated Press

LONDON - Plainclothes police chased a man in a thick coat through a subway station, wrestled him to the floor of a train car and shot him to death in front of stunned commuters Friday. Police said the shooting was "directly linked" to the investigations of the bomb attacks on London's transit system.

capt.nyet25007221540.britain_bombings_nyet250.jpg

peace
-=SF_13=-

I repeat what Locke said: with what happened. wearing odd clothes, ignoring police commands and running into a confined space filled with people, seems justified. Anyways.

Back