Kamikaze shot dead in London, UK. Third attack. - Page 2

--

July 22nd, 2005  
Damien435

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke
agreed, with what happened. wearing odd clothes, ignoring police commands and running into a confined space filled with people, seems justified. tho aparently they knocked him down, then shot him. if they had him down and unable to detonate, why not restrain him, or would no sane person take that risk?
Well, if it was hand detonated bomb he might have been able to still set it off even if he did have three police officers sitting on him. Better safe than sorry, one man dead is better than 30 and given what had just happened in London these last two weeks it is seems quite understandable to me. Like when that Marine in Iraq shot a wounded man in Mosque only days after another wounded man killed a marine in that unit. Fried nerves.
July 22nd, 2005  
SwordFish_13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien435
Well, if it was hand detonated bomb he might have been able to still set it off even if he did have three police officers sitting on him. Better safe than sorry, one man dead is better than 30 and given what had just happened in London these last two weeks it is seems quite understandable to me. Like when that Marine in Iraq shot a wounded man in Mosque only days after another wounded man killed a marine in that unit. Fried nerves.

They were Actually Sitting on him when they Shot him ....... that's what the eyewittnesses say.

Quote:
Associated Press

LONDON - Plainclothes police chased a man in a thick coat through a subway station, wrestled him to the floor of a train car and shot him to death in front of stunned commuters Friday. Police said the shooting was "directly linked" to the investigations of the bomb attacks on London's transit system.

peace
-=SF_13=-
July 22nd, 2005  
Italian Guy

And they did a very good job.
--
July 23rd, 2005  
SwordFish_13

HI,

Worng Man Shot Dead

Peace
-=SF-13=-
July 23rd, 2005  
Italian Guy

I repeat what Locke said: with what happened. wearing odd clothes, ignoring police commands and running into a confined space filled with people, seems justified. Anyways.