Kaczynski's plane crash

Yossarian

Forum Resistance Leader
This morning as most people here may already know, a Polish Presidential flight carrying the President of Poland, and the Polish First Lady crashed in heavy fog on approach to a airport in Western Russia. I apologize for the vague information but I am just finding out myself. The Russian Governmental authorities by order of Russian President Dimtry Medvedev is setting up an investigative committee, and Red Army officials state that the pilot ignored tower recommendations to pull up as the plane was below the landing path, and descending to rapidly.

Gordon Brown, Russian Prime Minister Putin, and the Obama family are among the many world leaders who send their grievances.

I myself send my condolences towards Poland, I see Poland as a beacon of progress and freedom in Eastern Europe and in the Middle East.

Please feel free to comment.

Last edited:
RIP to all deceased, their relatives and close ones
most sincere condolences!

WTF where security services thinking off to have most of the government on one plane?- to Russia????????????

RIP, sorry Poland. A shame.

This is going to create a slippery slope in Poland and Russia is most likely pleased.

Virtually all of Poland's military leaders gone in one plane crash, words do not describe how unfortunate that is.

Virtually all of Poland's military leaders gone in one plane crash, words do not describe how unfortunate that is.
Thats right ,if any country wont to attack Poland ,actually its the best time...
R.I.P
:salute2:

You have got to be joking? Poland is a member of NATO.
Now that's a slippery comment! we all know NATO and its hardly clear position on what would be actually done in case &$£^% would happen... same applies to few other member states as some members are more equal than others:sarc:

Now that's a slippery comment! we all know NATO and its hardly clear position on what would be actually done in case &$£^% would happen... same applies to few other member states as some members are more equal than others:sarc:
Yeah, whatever.

I found really interesting video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcJNbXAEMn0
Specially for you i translated this polish subtitles (first movie recorded by cell phone)
0:23 "There are three people wlaking between the trees"
0:29 "the same part in slow motion"
0:35 "rescue team?"
0:40 "they are going further"
0:44 "the same part in slow motion"
0:50 "maybe they are just looking? I dont know"
0:52 (polish) "Calm down!"
1:09 "look at that figure"
1:14 Did you see? That figure just raise up hand. look at the same part in slow motion"
1:21 "look once more"
1:27 "somebody say that was pilot"
1:36 (russian) "give me the gun! (?)"
1:37 (polish or russian its hard to say) "dont kill us! (?)"
1:46 (shot)
1:50 "there we see someone in black jump down from the plane"
1:54 "look at the same part slow motion"
2:06 (shot)
2:08 (laugh)
2:20 (russian) "switch the plan... (?)" (shot)
2:23 (shot)
2:24 "attention"
2:26 "someone falls down"
2:35 "it looks like shot in the stomach"
That was my first polsich-english translation.
What do you think about this video?

What we should peer into now though, should be Poland and her new stance and leadership walking into the door, and how like ripples in water, how it affects Russia and the surrounding area's thought process in the offices of government.

Back